ADVERTISEMENT

So with all the negativity on here, I started looking at posters identities.

Where are you going to get viewers from? Nobody cares about UCF except a smaller percentage of people in FL. Fl has plenty of viewership between FL, FL St and Miami. UCF can't bring in any more.

UCF has higher viewership than Miami. They've passed them in the state, which accounts for more than the entire population of the central plains. You really don't know what you're talking about. UCF has fans everywhere too, hence why they broke ticket sales records for the Peach and Fiesta Bowls when they went.

Not a knock but I don’t think Nebraska is a blue blood program. When I think Blue Blood I think Notre Dame, USC, Michigan, Ohio State, Texas Bama and a couple others. NU was a great program for a couple decades, blue bloods can say they have been good for much longer.
That's because you are under 50.

UCF has higher viewership than Miami. They've passed them in the state, which accounts for more than the entire population of the central plains. You really don't know what you're talking about. UCF has fans everywhere too, hence why they broke ticket sales records for the Peach and Fiesta Bowls when they went.

https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/bowls/peach-bowl.html

https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/bowls/fiesta-bowl.html

No attendance records for you.

Oooooo.... did you snap your fingers at the screen after you wrote that? Self high five? Congrats on the most clever comeback of all time!

The AP voters and college coaches notice you dumb sh*t. I don’t care if you notice.
You obviously cared, going by the angry response on another teams board.

I always love seeing all those people with UCF gear everywhere.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT