ADVERTISEMENT

So this is funny

mwulf

Offensive Coordinator
Dec 15, 2013
Thigh Land
http://thecomeback.com/ncaa/top-20-...on.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

13. Sept. 9: Nebraska at Oregon
Oregon is coming off its worst season in a decade and has a new head coach to try and reverse that trend. Nebraska, meanwhile, has to find a way to replace its best quarterback since Tommie Frazier. Both teams have real potential in 2017, but will also have major challenges to overcome. An early-season battle in Eugene will give us a real look at which of these teams, if either of them, can be a factor in 2017.

Reactions: HuskAir
http://thecomeback.com/ncaa/top-20-...on.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Oregon is coming off its worst season in a decade and has a new head coach to try and reverse that trend. Nebraska, meanwhile, has to find a way to replace its best quarterback since Tommie Frazier. Both teams have real potential in 2017, but will also have major challenges to overcome. An early-season battle in Eugene will give us a real look at which of these teams, if either of them, can be a factor in 2017.
Not as crazy as one would think. He has several records to at least on paper validate that claim.

Other guys maybe were more prototypical QBs but none had the longevity (outside of TMart) and frankly I'd take TA over anyone else.

More of a sad statement on the qb history of this team since Frazier.

Not as crazy as one would think. He has several records to at least on paper validate that claim.

Other guys maybe were more prototypical QBs but none had the longevity (outside of TMart) and frankly I'd take TA over anyone else.

More of a sad statement on the qb history of this team since Frazier.
I would take Zac Taylor, Scott Frost and Joe Ganz over Armstrong

He has the individual records but no Heisman or no Championships.

I'm planning on going to Eugene for this game since it was announced after Tennessee asked to wait a decade later to play them home and home.

I would scratch Tmart. Perfect example of lazy journalism that exists today. Just looked at meaningless stats that were inflated due to playing time. I like TA, but a relieved he will not be back next year.
I think a lot of teammates feel the same way.

Reactions: BornNBredRed
I would scratch Tmart. Perfect example of lazy journalism that exists today. Just looked at meaningless stats that were inflated due to playing time. I like TA, but a relieved he will not be back next year.

martinez at least won a few big games. all conf his jr. year. tommy wasn't even close to being all conference. I'd rather have Taylor.

wrong offense for him. another guy who was better before injuries.

Before Martinez got hurt he was amazing. That game at K-State was jaw dropping. I still occasionally watch the youtube highlights of that one.
Senior season will always be a question mark.

Forgot about Frosty and Crouch. Replied too fast. And while I take Ganz and Taylor over Armstrong, as mentioned I have to give credit for the long career.

My bad.

not according to this board. cody green too. but taylors dad told bo who was his qb.

Before Martinez got hurt he was amazing. That game at K-State was jaw dropping. I still occasionally watch the youtube highlights of that one.
I love watching the highlights of that game. My favorite is the first drive of the second half, when there was something like a 3rd and 8. Jesse Palmer is going on about how Bill Snyder would have definitely adjusted his defense and we probably wouldn't see anymore long runs from Taylor Martinez, and as he is saying this, TM takes off for an 80-yard TD run.

1M3hTSg.gif

I would take Zac Taylor, Scott Frost and Joe Ganz over Armstrong

Not this year...we would have a losing record.

Joe Ganz was a turnover machine overrated by one game. Dude cost us games worst than Tommy.

Zac Taylor would have been a joke behind this line.

Not this year...we would have a losing record.

Joe Ganz was a turnover machine overrated by one game. Dude cost us games worst than Tommy.

Zac Taylor would have been a joke behind this line.

Calling out you're BS. Take Ganz over TA any day.. Was a much better passer than Armstrong without question..

Yea I remember the TTech game but he wasn't nearly as bad as TA was in the last 2 Iowa games regardless if he was one legged in one of the games.i

Besides TTech what games did he cost us compared to TA?

Last edited:
Calling out you're BS. Take Ganz over TA any day.. Was a much better passer than Armstrong without question..

Yea I remember the TTech game but he wasn't nearly as bad as TA was in the last 2 Iowa games regardless if he was one legged in one of the games.

Look at that stats..I call your BS
We lost to Texas Tech because of his Dumb ass throw. The dumbest throw in the history of Nebraska.

Frankly..you're clueless if you think Zac Taylor can catch the snap, avoid the rush then make a play...absolutely clueless. And a homer.

We couldn't even snap the ball right for the first half of the season.

We lost to Texas Tech because of his Dumb ass throw. The dumbest throw in the history of Nebraska.

Frankly..you're clueless if you think Zac Taylor can catch the snap, avoid the rush then make a play...absolutely clueless. And a homer.

One game how many did TA loss for us???

I'll take Ganz team in 2008 over any of the teams that TA played on...

One game how many did TA loss for us???

I'll take Ganz team in 2008 over any of the teams that TA played on...

Lmao..,you guys forget the Turnovers of Ganz.

Tommy left the field with many leads that his defense gave up. I will be glad to review them.

Illinois
Wisconsin
BYU
He lost the Iowa game and won the Iowa game in 2014.
Northwestern we couldn't get a stop.

I think Riley and Langs would have been able to use Ganz.

36 for 44 349 yards and one Int.

Tommy never had stats like that, Good grief.:rolleyes:

Lmao..Michigan St 2015

Because of a screen play...we ran a 100 times....,lmao..when it mattered he threw right to the Db from Texas Tech.

He did have a good game against Kansas St and Colorado....lmao

Ganz didn't win crap for us...That was more about Roy Helu emergence.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT