ADVERTISEMENT

Sker’s open as 3 point dog to Illini

Wow

Hammering ML

Illinois sucks
Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

Reactions: headcard
Have you seen our offense. It is the worst I have seen since I have been alive. I hate to be that drastic, but it is really is. 2009 was better than this one, and that was the worst prior to this year
Well I’m older but the 1967 team only scored 127 points in 10 games and the highest score was 29 points and averaged 12.7 a game.. but after that I’d agree with you this is as bad as offense as I’ve seen since 2009.

Pessimism is just common sense with this team. When people say “look at our schedule… there’s 4 wins there”, you guys say this every year! It never happens
Pessimism is a choice. What's the point of looking at the future and seeing doom and gloom?

Every team we play is bad or just average. No reason to see them all as losses.

Last edited:
Toss up game but Illinois -3 for home field. However that assumes there will be some fans in the stands. This will be like a Covid year game we will have to make our own excitement.

I would take OU and Purdue and the points.
Hard to say on OU. I live down here (Thank God for Cable), and no one knows if Venables has it. We sometimes think MR is a little silver tongued – i.e. all the stuff he said about Sims that turned out to be BS. Most of the time however what he says seems reasonable though his delivery is a bit Baptist ministerish.

Venables comes off as a crazier dumb version of Pelini.

Not surprised. We havent proven we can heat a power 5 team yet and its on the road.
I hate it when the Huskers were favored under Frost. It went to their heads and they’d spot the opponent two scores and dig themselves in a hole right off the bat. We’re too close to the Frost years for me to think that this mentality has changed with some players.

Reactions: Mrs.Jeans15
I hate it when the Huskers were favored under Frost. It went to their heads and they’d spot the opponent two scores and dig themselves in a hole right off the bat. We’re too close to the Frost years for me to think that this mentality has changed with some players.
Do you really think players and coaches pay attention to that stuff? I know I don't, could care less and the only way I know it is on this board.

Take Purdue and the points, that’s stealing money.
Illinois is terrible, Huskers win a road game .
Michigan will win by 20+ that’s a gimmie at 18
I would not touch that OSU Maryland game with a 10 ft pole.

Reactions: SWIowahawks
Do you really think players and coaches pay attention to that stuff? I know I don't, could care less and the only way I know it is on this board.
Honestly I’m not sure what they pay attention to but I know the last several years it hasn’t been enough on football and the records show for it. I do remember there was a lot of attention paid to mustaches or something pretty stupid like that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT