ADVERTISEMENT

Should have never left the Big 12

I lived in Lincoln for many years. I remember husker fans I knew calling the B1G a “midmajor” conference before they joined. I told them all the time that the B12 was crap and being competitive there was easier. It took them moving to find out they had the B1G pegged wrong. It’s the best league outside the SEC year in and year out and occasionally is even better/deeper than the SEC.

I am getting a chuckle out of ISU fans chirping about here. Not sure why they are piping up. Hell, they are worse historically than my hapless Illini. The only thing I can award them is “worst game I’ve ever seen in person” when they clipped Nebraska 9-7 in the turnover bowl. Yuck.

Ummmm no.

1) how have those NFL players worked in completing in, and getting into the playoff? 4 goose-eggs I’m seeing last 4 years. Pathetic. Then this year you guys all hyped on the B1G yet it has the #6 conference SOS while the Big 12 has the #1 SOS. I smell some B1G flopping ahead as usual. Didn’t play anyone in non con.

2) if you look at 4/5 stars offensively at QB/WR/RB, there is NO WAY per team the B1G is ahead when you include Purdue, Indiana, Maryland, Rutgers, Illinois, etc. even Baylor can get a 5* WR in KD Cannon. He wouldn’t be caught dead in The bottom half, or lost the top half of the B1G. Lol. I know I wouldn’t let my skill player son go waste away in the Big Slow unless it’s OSU. Maybe PSU. B1G gawks at a Rondale Moore or Hamler, yet every team in the XII has one hold maybe Kstate and ISU this year

Big XII CFP victories = 0

Hey, turn on the Longhorn Network! I heard the ratings are above .00001% viewership in 2019! The rest of you Texas 10 can share in the fun!

Hey enjoy sitting your butt on the sofa watching a big 12 team actually play in it with scoring POINTS!

Big 10 = choke city. Bc there’s no elite teams. OSU this year is your first one in a while. They haven’t been truly elite in years bc elite teams don’t choke to Purdue.

maybe the big 10 can play the PAC in bowl games again to bump their self esteem. Yikes

Hey enjoy sitting your fatass on the sofa watching a big 12 team actually play in it with scoring POINTS!

Big 10 = choke city.
1. only actual fat disgusting losers call ppl online fat. project much?

2. when did the big 12 last play 'in it', much less win it?

Hey enjoy sitting your fatass on the sofa watching a big 12 team actually play in it with scoring POINTS!

Big 10 = choke city.
1. only actual fat disgusting losers call ppl online fat. project much?

2. when did the big 12 last play 'in it', much less win it?

1 now that’s a lol. Far from

2 oh good lord dude. U guys deserve this honestly. Denial.....And can’t get out of your own way to see it. Bye

Hey enjoy sitting your butt on the sofa watching a big 12 team actually play in it with scoring POINTS!

Big 10 = choke city. Bc there’s no elite teams. OSU this year is your first one in a while. They haven’t been truly elite in years bc elite teams don’t choke to Purdue.

maybe the big 10 can play the PAC in bowl games again to bump their self esteem. Yikes
I see you edited your post instead of replying to mine.

What was for dinner tonight? Nothing under 3,000 calories, I presume.

Do you remember when, just a few years ago, the B1G had a national title winner? When was the Big 12's last title? Surely you can put down the leftover sloppy joe and google it.

Reactions: Sinomatic

I see you edited your post instead of replying to mine.

What was for dinner tonight? Nothing under 3,000 calories, I presume.

Do you remember when, just a few years ago, the B1G had a national title winner? When was the Big 12's last title? Surely you can put down the leftover sloppy joe and google it.

Oh you’re such a bully! Im so hurt.

P U R D U E

Sit down son....

Honestly Came here in good spirits wanting to lend a hand and empathy, and you boys want to be rowdy and obnoxious. So be it. Enjoy being losers.

Lower your pride and let’s chat when you’re 4-8 maybe....sad.

P U R D U E

Sit down son....

Honestly Came here in good spirits wanting to lend a hand and empathy, and you boys want to be rowdy and obnoxious. So be it. Enjoy being losers.

giphy.gif

you went 5-7 last year and are a never-was program.

take your good spirits and pile 'em on top of whatever slop you'll have for breakfast tomorrow

P U R D U E

Sit down son....

giphy.gif

you went 5-7 last year and are a never-was program.

take your good spirits and pile 'em on top of whatever slop you'll have for breakfast tomorrow

I feel sorry for you and the good people of Nebraska that actually have decency.

I’ll take my good spirits where I want them. Here, there or anywhere and you can shove it up your booty hole, loser.

The 99% of NU fans I know have more class than you’ll ever have. And know what’s best for NU and it sure isn’t the BIG SLOW. 99% would take 10-11 football wins over a stupid new volleyball complex or whatever for an extra $10m a year.....which it wouldn’t be a $$ gap at all per team If NU rejoined - new espn and fox deals would be cut. Prob would be even in a new deal. XII would immediately resuscitate NU - style of play, natural rivals/region and recruiting.

Keep going 4-8, or call your regents and let’s cut a deal that benefits NU. Beebe is long gone as is Dodds. Lower your Texas pride (they’re in check now) and call alpha Bowlsby. At least UCONN had enough humility to finally do what’s right. There’s nothing anyone here can say to change my mind on this. Good morning and good day. Done posting here. Hope you guys can do what is right for your own school.

I feel sorry for you and the good people of Nebraska that actually have decency.

I’ll take my good spirits where I want them. Here, there or anywhere and you can shove it up your booty hole, loser.

The 99% of NU fans I know have more class than you’ll ever have. And know what’s best for NU and it sure isn’t the BIG SLOW. 99% would take 10-11 football wins over a stupid new volleyball complex or whatever for an extra $10m a year.....which it wouldn’t be a $$ gap at all per team If NU rejoined - new espn and fox deals would be cut. Prob would be even in a new deal. XII would immediately resuscitate NU - style of play, natural rivals/region and recruiting.

Keep going 4-8, or call your regents and let’s cut a deal that benefits NU. Beebe is long gone as is Dodds. Lower your Texas pride (they’re in check now) and call alpha Bowlsby. At least UCONN had enough humility to finally do what’s right. There’s nothing anyone here can say to change my mind on this. Good morning and good day. Done posting here. Hope you guys can do what is right for your own school.

Didn't you used to post on KSUFANS.COM?

Nonsense!
The truth hurts. Go ask ANY original SEC school fan about Mizzou and they will tell you they are not a good fit. They could care less about Mizzou. It's not that Mizzou is a bad school it is just that they don't fit in the SEC. I also don't know ANYONE in the Big 12 that misses Mizzou. As I stated before my wife and I go to a lot of SEC and Big 12 games. I grew up in Missouri but went to a Big 12 school out of state. Being from Missouri I have had this discussion with ALOT of SEC and Big 12 fans. The truth hurts. The only team that my Big 12 friends miss is Nebraska. Nebraska is never coming back so I wish fans would just let it drop and I wish Nebraska the best in the Big 10! That being said as a KSU fan I would NEVER want to be in the Big 10. Because of the MANY years I have been a Big 8 and Big 12 I enjoy watching the if 12 teams we play more. I would bet that if any Nebraska fans over the age of 50 would be honest about it they would also enjoy and prefer to be playing a Big 12 schedule with teams they grew up with. The Big 10 is a good conference. I would just HATE giving up playing teams I have history to watching Purdue, Indiana, Iowa, etc. NEB, good luck with the rest of your season!!!

At least we have money. Not so much in Big 12
The move to the Big Ten has actually resulted in substaintially less television revenue than what a school like ISU has earned in the same time frame(due to graduated status to being a "full" member.) In addition, Oklahoma and Texas both make substantially more money in TV rights(since Big 12 doesn't own tier III) than any school in the Big Ten.

Last edited:
Completely agree! In the SEC we were:

Full Member...Day 1

Mizzou was never a full member in the Big 12 as revenue was not shared equally. Honestly, I can somewhat see why Nebraska fans might miss the Big 12. Mizzou fans have absolutely no reason to miss the Big 12.
Don't forget Nebraska always voted for the unequal revenue sharing. THere is this notion they were "against" Texas all the time, but they were the two leading the unequal revenue distribution bandwagon.

Mizzou maybe happier but nobody in the SEC gives a shit about Mizzou. Mizzou just wants to be loved but nobody cares. Nobody in the SEC and nobody in the Big 12 cares about Mizzou.. It sucks to be Mizzou!!
I still chuckle about Missouri publically courting the Big Ten--all the way to the governor and the Big Ten just publically shaming them and saying they're not intrerested. LOL. And Mizzou's athletic program, and the university as a whole, have absolutely melted down since then.

OU lost to Iowa State AT HOME. If you equate scoring lots of points with being good, then you'd be out of place in the SEC or the NFL. You seemingly have a child's view of college football. Maybe you ought to pay attention to your current staff and see that they're actually going to a more "northern" or Pro-style offense and running I-formations instead of the high school level crap Baylor, Texas Tech, ISU, Kansas etc runs.

The Big 10 had 5-4 bowl record in 2018 and went 7-1 in 2017 and typically with tougher draws. As for elite teams, I'd say the Top 6-7 in the Big 10 are typically much tougher than the Big 12 by a long shot. There are more blue bloods in the Big 10 than the Big 12. Nebraska will be back eventually. Maybe not by 1995 standards but they'll be back.

Hell, even Minnesota has won their last 2 bowl games.
Maryland boat raced Texas two years in a row
ISU has lost 5 straight to Iowa

Reactions: Top_Gun_
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT