ADVERTISEMENT

Screw Pedo st. Refs helped decide this game

stucknks

Athletic Director
Jan 2, 2012
We just don't have enough winners on the floor. We play like we're trying to stay in the game and so inconsistent.
We need more talent.
Bring in the ballers next year Hoiberg.
Looking fwd to next year!

We just don't have enough winners on the floor. We play like we're trying to stay in the game and so inconsistent.
We need more talent.
Bring in the ballers next year Hoiberg.
Looking fwd to next year!

Just relax, it will get better.

Did I do that right? Why is we will always be better next year? Didn't we say that last year?

We WILL be better next year, question is whether it will make difference in the win column. Andre being a year older with experience and hopefully a few more pounds will be a factor. Hopefully we bring almost everyone back. That might run against popular opinion but we can't continue changing out the whole roster every year. Hopefully the three new guys we know about and maybe 1-2 we don't know about will be contributors. Definitely need a better point guard.

We WILL be better next year, question is whether it will make difference in the win column. Andre being a year older with experience and hopefully a few more pounds will be a factor. Hopefully we bring almost everyone back. That might run against popular opinion but we can't continue changing out the whole roster every year. Hopefully the three new guys we know about and maybe 1-2 we don't know about will be contributors. Definitely need a better point guard.
4 conference wins, maybe???

I agree we'll be better. technically, we were better this year than last.

we need to get out and stay out of the cellar. this sh*t is embarrassing.

Just relax, it will get better.

Did I do that right? Why is we will always be better next year? Didn't we say that last year?
You just do not understand what it takes when a Great HC takes over do you?

Not everyone back. Hope N loses the seniors and at least one or two additional players on the roster.
Think we know who they are.
Hoiberg & Staff needs to keep recruiting their butts off.
Its going to get better!

You just do not understand what it takes when a Great HC takes over do you?
ah yes, everyone remembers the days of great head coaches taking over and finishing dead last in their conference their first 2 years.

happens every single time, like clockwork.

bill self did it
coach K did it
roy williams did it
bob knight did it
tom izzo did it
jim boeheim did it
john wooden did it
coach cal did it

o wait, actually none of them did what Hoiberg has. and ALL of them are Great HCs.

your posts are tired, braindead and pathetic. go back to the scrolls. you can't hack it here.

ah yes, everyone remembers the days of great head coaches taking over and finishing dead last in their conference their first 2 years.

bill self did it
coach K did it
roy williams did it
bob knight did it
tom izzo did it
jim boeheim did it
john wooden did it
coach cal did it

o wait, actually none of them did what Hoiberg has. and ALL of them are Great HCs.

your posts are tired, braindead and pathetic. go back to the scrolls. you can't hack it here.
🤣

Reactions: John_J_Rambo

bill self did it
coach K did it
roy williams did it
bob knight did it
tom izzo did it
jim boeheim did it
john wooden did it
coach cal did it

Stop reading them if you are going to act like this lol.

Last edited:
I really like Hoiberg, seems like a cool guy. I really want him to succeed. Having said that, he has shown absolutely zero in the last two years to make anyone think he's a great head coach. ZERO.
I get you feeling that way.
Pretty tough to take over what miles left on the plate and come in on top of that and replace every player but one and the one kept would not start for anyone.
I on the other hand think there will be great improvement next year and if Hoiberg can keep bringing in better talent each year which he has done. Things will start looking up.

I get you feeling that way.
Pretty tough to take over what miles left on the plate and come in on top of that and replace every player but one and the one kept would not start for anyone.
I on the other hand think there will be great improvement next year and if Hoiberg can keep bringing in better talent each year which he has done. Things will start looking up.
so, what? we'll go .500 in the league (Miles went 11-7 in the B1G in year 2, never won less than 5 league games in his NU career) by 2023?

what's 'looking up' mean? Hoiberg has won 5 total B1G games in 2 years. teams need 8-9 league wins (in a single season!) just to sniff the bubble. in 2018, Miles went 13-5 in the B1G and it wasn't good enough for an NCAA birth.

at this rate, I'm not sure Hoiberg will total 13 B1G wins in his first 3 years combined.

Last edited:
I really like Hoiberg, seems like a cool guy. I really want him to succeed. Having said that, he has shown absolutely zero in the last two years to make anyone think he's a great head coach. ZERO.

He does run better offense sets than Miles teams.. He just needs a few more better players like Bryce McGowens..

Maybe my post wasn't worded the best or totally fair. I guess I "THINK" Hoiberg is a good coach, but you wouldn't know it by watching the games. At some point the rubber meets the road and it's the W's and L's by which you are judged. But oh my holy hell do I want him to put something on the court that we can be proud of.

All of this applies to our other flagship coach as well.

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT