ADVERTISEMENT

Scott Frost

So my question for you is why perpetuate additional rumors that accomplish absolutely nothing? You even admit it may not be true. So it would be OK for people to say the same things about you and your family? I don't understand this school of thought and thr further humiliation of another human.
Scott Frost embarrassed himself and the university. We fans have a right to know why he didn't succeed at Nebraska. The Huskers paid him a lot of money to win at Nebraska. They also gave him plenty of time to turn things around. I wish the Nebraska media would have told us what happened. I think it is pathetic that I have to ask my dad what the heck happened. I trust my dad's sources.

Scott Frost embarrassed himself and the university. We fans have a right to know why he didn't succeed at Nebraska. The Huskers paid him a lot of money to win at Nebraska. They also gave him plenty of time to turn things around. I wish the Nebraska media would have told us what happened. I think it is pathetic that I have to ask my dad what the heck happened. I trust my dad's sources.
Bro...we get it. Thanks

• Haha
Reactions: scarletred
I'm sorry to start a thread about Scott Frost. I think most of us are tired of hearing about him. My dad works in Omaha and he confirmed for me that Scott was an alcoholic. Scott was showing up late to practices as a result of his drinking issues. Dylan Raiola de committed from Nebraska because Scott was drunk and couldn't visit Dylan due to him being drunk. Ever since the Huskers fired Scott Frost, I have been trying to figure out what happened to him and why things went so bad. I finally know the whole story. My dad also said that Scott Frost's wife has left him. Therefore, the rumors that personal issues were affecting his coaching were true.
Here is a real fact. His dad battled cancer and died in September of 2020.

We aren't owed anything. There's a new coach. Time to move on.

I still like Scott Frost as a person as well. He was an excellent coach before the Huskers hired him. Therefore, I didn't understand why things went so bad for him while at Nebraska. The Husker media obviously isn't going to talk about this. They are probably afraid of getting sued or something. I just thought that you guys would like to know what my dad told me. He heard this information from very reliable sources.
Well, he did lose his dad while coaching here…

Do you feel the same outrage not knowing everything about every politician who doesn't do well? They get paid well and are on the public dole as well.

He failed as the football coach at Nebraska. Leave it at that, your right to know has been satisfied. So if you knew what you thought you knew about the soul of another man, would you just pile on him or give him grace?

You can hate me or make fun of me all you want. I was just passing on to you what I heard. It is a free country after all. I thought people would like to know.
But you aren't passing in anything that everyone didn't know. So since you decided to post the inside information you think you have on signing day. I elect to make fun of you.

Reactions: scarletred
I'm sorry to start a thread about Scott Frost. I think most of us are tired of hearing about him. My dad works in Omaha and he confirmed for me that Scott was an alcoholic. Scott was showing up late to practices as a result of his drinking issues. Dylan Raiola de committed from Nebraska because Scott was drunk and couldn't visit Dylan due to him being drunk. Ever since the Huskers fired Scott Frost, I have been trying to figure out what happened to him and why things went so bad. I finally know the whole story. My dad also said that Scott Frost's wife has left him. Therefore, the rumors that personal issues were affecting his coaching were true.
Saw him in a bar in Frisco 2 days ago. Looked and spoke fine.

2ish...with many other coach's, scouts, etc...had some sort of scouting tenurecat Roughriders stadium.

is sam sledge the son of a past player? I think I remember a bob sledge in the 80's..

and does noonan (beast) have more sons that play football then the one who just signed?

How do you like hosting 50 yrs of CWS and never winning a game and never making a NCAA basketball tournament?
We still have Five National titles and two of them have been mentioned as two of the best all time teams in college football history.. You can’t beat that one in rich fame texass.

When we had Van Horn we owned you in the Big 12..

We still have Five National titles and two of them have been mentioned as two of the best all time teams in college football history.. You can’t beat that one in rich fame texass.

When we had Van Horn we owned you in the Big 12..
How many Games did he win at CWS?

Saw him in a bar in Frisco 2 days ago. Looked and spoke fine.
I'm sure you did. He got good at dodging shit piles after the ones he laid out on the field time after time. Figures he'd be in SF. I'm also sure you 2 hit it off just fine in the hot tub at 3am jammin to some FGL.

• Haha
Reactions: BigRedTed
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT