ADVERTISEMENT

Scott Frost

I'm sorry to start a thread about Scott Frost. I think most of us are tired of hearing about him. My dad works in Omaha and he confirmed for me that Scott was an alcoholic. Scott was showing up late to practices as a result of his drinking issues. Dylan Raiola de committed from Nebraska because Scott was drunk and couldn't visit Dylan due to him being drunk. Ever since the Huskers fired Scott Frost, I have been trying to figure out what happened to him and why things went so bad. I finally know the whole story. My dad also said that Scott Frost's wife has left him. Therefore, the rumors that personal issues were affecting his coaching were true.
your dad works in Omaha so he knows all of this?

Reactions: PeliniTheCrutch
your dad works in Omaha so he knows all of this?
My dad works in Omaha and has friends that have connections with the University of Nebraska. My dad even knows some former Nebraska football players. After Scott Frost was fired, there were rumors that Scott was having some personal problems. I'm just glad to finally hear what was going on with him. Let's now close the book on Scott Frost. He is old news. Matt Rhule is the man now. I regret spending five years supporting Scott Frost. That was a waste of time and money.

How do you like hosting 50 yrs of CWS and never winning a game and never making a NCAA basketball tournament?

giphy.gif

My dad works in Omaha and has friends that have connections with the University of Nebraska. My dad even knows some former Nebraska football players. After Scott Frost was fired, there were rumors that Scott was having some personal problems. I'm just glad to finally hear what was going on with him. Let's now close the book on Scott Frost. He is old news. Matt Rhule is the man now. I regret spending five years supporting Scott Frost. That was a waste of time and money.
So, you want to close the book on Scott Frost because he’s old news but you decided to start a thread on him to tell everyone what your dad heard about him. Interesting troll work.

I'm seriously not trying to cause problems. I just thought I would pass on what my dad told me. Maybe my dad's sources are wrong but I don't think they are. My dad knows people that have played for the Huskers and have connections to the program. I am still in shock at how bad things went while Scott was the coach. I am very glad though that the Huskers brought him in Matt Rhule. Matt is going to be one of the best Husker coaches ever.
I know I am going to receive a lot of sling and arrows on this one, but after the last 20 years of misery I think I will hold off on declaring Matt Rhule "The Savior". I am going to take my time. Watch him coach the Huskers. See how the team develops before I jump into the deep end of the pool. Hope he does well.

I know I am going to receive a lot of sling and arrows on this one, but after the last 20 years of misery I think I will hold off on declaring Matt Rhule "The Savior". I am going to take my time. Watch him coach the Huskers. See how the team develops before I jump into the deep end of the pool. Hope he does well.
My position has been I will give Rhule 1 1/2 years to prove his mettle in turning this around. Then it's open season.

I'm sorry to start a thread about Scott Frost. I think most of us are tired of hearing about him. My dad works in Omaha and he confirmed for me that Scott was an alcoholic. Scott was showing up late to practices as a result of his drinking issues. Dylan Raiola de committed from Nebraska because Scott was drunk and couldn't visit Dylan due to him being drunk. Ever since the Huskers fired Scott Frost, I have been trying to figure out what happened to him and why things went so bad. I finally know the whole story. My dad also said that Scott Frost's wife has left him. Therefore, the rumors that personal issues were affecting his coaching were true.
3/10

My position has been I will give Rhule 1 1/2 years to prove his mettle in turning this around. Then it's open season.
I'm not sure it takes me a couple years. From the start at Minny I expect decent football fundamentals, logical scheme, player buyin and motivation, and evidence there is a plan being executed. Nebraska has enough good players that I think I'll know everything I need to know by Halloween. If we have won six of the eight by then I'm ecstatic. If we won 5....very nice. If only 4, the 4 games we will be favored, then we are on track. Less than 4 of the 8 and I already have one foot off the bandwagon. There is no way we should lose to Colorado, N ILL, LA Tech, or NW.

Reactions: SkerInCo
I'm not sure it takes me a couple years. From the start at Minny I expect decent football fundamentals, logical scheme, player buyin and motivation, and evidence there is a plan being executed. Nebraska has enough good players that I think I'll know everything I need to know by Halloween. If we have won six of the eight by then I'm ecstatic. If we won 5....very nice. If only 4, the 4 games we will be favored, then we are on track. Less than 4 of the 8 and I already have one foot off the bandwagon. There is no way we should lose to Colorado, N ILL, LA Tech, or NW.
Good comments Husker. My thing is with them installing a likely different offensive philosophy and a completely different scheme on defense. It's going to be hard to install both sides of the ball by the opener. But yes, fundamentals should be on display beginning with Game 1.

Thanks for telling everyone what was already known. 🤮

I see a season of Last Chance U in Frosts future. If I am a producer I find a way to make it happen. People love a redemption story. The only thing that would make it perfect is if Bo was his DC. They also love to see people fail miserably. Its a cant miss deal.

I just wanted to let you guys know what I heard. Isn't it nice to finally hear what happened while Scott was the coach. Scott Frost should have been an excellent coach for the Huskers. He turned out to be a bad coach due to him developing personal issues.
People have been saying this since before the 2022 season (probably earlier actually) so what you're saying isn't new to hear.

Frost was a terrible head coach while at Nebraska. As a fan, I resent him for driving the program further into the mud. With that being said, if all the rumors are true, I do feel bad for him and I hope he receives the help he needs.

My dad works in Omaha and he confirmed for me that Scott was an alcoholic. My dad also said that Scott Frost's wife has left him. Therefore, the rumors that personal issues were affecting his coaching were true.
Did daddy have anything else to say?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT