ADVERTISEMENT

Saturday, February 19th: Nebraska at Sam Houston - (Huskers WIN 12-9)

How many pitches can he throw tomorrow (mostly kidding)?

I don't have anything further. What I was told, and verified with others, is he's in a 3-5 week rehab so if math is correct it's this upcoming weekend or the following?!

I didn't pry for more, and speculating on something like this doesn't make me feel comfortable. I was hesitant to share this but too many people confirmed it so figured what the heck!

I don't have anything further. What I was told, and verified with others, is he's in a 3-5 week rehab so if math is correct it's this upcoming weekend or the following?!

I didn't pry for more, and speculating on something like this doesn't make me feel comfortable. I was hesitant to share this but too many people confirmed it so figured what the heck!
I get the hesitation to share but the bright side is the 12 of us who frequent this board know nothing is ever in stone when it comes to baseball rehab. Appreciate the insight regardless.

That would be such a boost to this team. Obviously he would have to be eased back into action, but if he could be counted on by the end of the season that would be huge.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT