ADVERTISEMENT

Friday, March 4th: Nebraska at UT Arlington - (Huskers Lose 4-3)

Ornelas hits the first batter he faces but the next batter grounds into a 5-4-3 double play.

The next batter walks, but a few pitches later he is thrown out 2-4 on a CS.

UTA makes a pitching change, RHP Connery Peters is in the game. They also have a new catcher after they pinch hit for their starter last half.

The next batter Ks to end the frame. I know its counter-intuitive when you have your closer available, but I would let Bradford have the 9th.

Anderson flies to CF. Everitt gets picked off at 1B before Sartori draws a walk.

Sartori advances to 3rd on an E-1, but is left stranded as Banjoff Ks to end the 9th.

sigh….Gomes HAS to be able to protect a 3 run lead. I thought a 4-0 weekend was needed to kind of right the ship after our first two series.

Now we need to bounce back tomorrow or you can start to see how the season might get away from them.

Reactions: BrighteRed24
sigh….Gomes HAS to be able to protect a 3 run lead. I thought a 4-0 weekend was needed to kind of right the ship after our first two series.

Now we need to bounce back tomorrow or you can start to see how the season might get away from them.
I didn't expect to win 4 games this weekend (mostly because of how the games are scheduled), but started to get my hopes up with what should have been a 2-0 start.

Reactions: HuskerJag
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT