ADVERTISEMENT

Saturday, February 19th: Nebraska at Sam Houston - (Huskers WIN 12-9)

RobsterMobster

Administrator
Jan 5, 2010
GBR

Live Audio

Live Stats

Husker Lineup:

1. Banjoff - RF
2. Jessen - DH
3. Anderson - 3B
4. Gomes - 1B
5. Everitt - C
6. Matthews - SS
7. Sartori - CF
8. Chick - LF
9. Cervantes - SS
- McCarville - RHP

Bearkat Lineup:

1. MacKenzie - SS
2. Chadwick - CF
3. Wishkoski - 3B
4. Contreras - LF
5. Davis - DH
6. Loyd - 2B
7. Touchet - 1B
8. Janek - C
9. Brewster - LF
- Rudis - RHP

Last edited by a moderator:
Would appreciate a different lineup, and COMPETE.

Sartori
Jessen
Anderson
Everitt (DH)
Gomes
Banjoff
Caron (C)
Cervantes
Matthews

I may lose my shit if Chick gets the start, dude hasn't been competitive in 2 games. Captain or not, it's unacceptable.

Would appreciate a different lineup, and COMPETE.

Sartori
Jessen
Anderson
Everitt (DH)
Gomes
Banjoff
Caron (C)
Cervantes
Matthews

I may lose my shit if Chick gets the start, dude hasn't been competitive in 2 games. Captain or not, it's unacceptable.
Chick is in the 8 hole and apparently Everitt is catching both games today

Chick works a two-out walk. SHSU makes a visit to the mound (Rudis has thrown 25 pitches).

Efry makes a nice play to start the inning. The next batter flies to CF.

Bolt is arguing a call at 1B, as it stands the batter reaches on an E-6 with two outs.

4-2 after another RBI double.
Inning over, if it wasn’t for the error it would have been a 5 pitch inning, instead it’s over 20 pitches and 2 runs.

We’ve had 3 errors on the infield this weekend and in those innings SHS has scored 3 runs, 4 runs and 2 runs. All three of those errors sounded like they were low difficulty plays to make too. Errors just killing us right now

Inning over, if it wasn’t for the error it would have been a 5 pitch inning, instead it’s over 20 pitches and 2 runs.

We’ve had 3 errors on the infield this weekend and in those innings SHS has scored 3 runs, 4 runs and 2 runs. All three of those errors sounded like they were low difficulty plays to make too. Errors just killing us right now
Yep. Let’s plan on scoring 10 in this game.

Banjoff draws a leadoff walk. Jessen follows with a bunt single. Anderson reaches on a HBP to load the bases with nobody out.

Gomes works an RBI walk to make it 5-2. SHSU makes a pitching change, RHP Logan Hewitt is now in the game.

Is it just me or did anyone listening online notice Mclaughlin snap at Sharpe? It got real awkward there for a few minutes. Feel like the frustrations this weekend came out a bit.

Sartori Ks for out number two. Chick then reaches on an E-6, both runs score to make it 9-2!

Cervantes fouls out to end the frame.

Is it just me or did anyone listening online notice Mclaughlin snap at Sharpe? It got real awkward there for a few minutes. Feel like the frustrations this weekend came out a bit.

Yep, I noticed it last season too. I don't think anything of it though, Ben is about the nicest dude on earth.

SHSU has the bases loaded with two outs following a couple base hits and a walk.

SHSU has runners at the corners with one out following a base hit, a HBP, and a 3-6 FC.

Runners at 1st and 2nd following a SB and a HBP. Sounds like McCarville is getting squeezed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT