ADVERTISEMENT

Sark to Bama?

Edit: Looks like a fake tweet.
Two thoughts:
1. Hope Rhule isn't a target of Texas.
2. Wonder if any of the Texas commits that Nebraska showed interest in (Brandon Baker for instance) might be back on the table as an option?

That has to hurt if you’re texas
Yeah. For just about 12 hours, Alabama without Saban was really no better of a job than Texas with Sark. But Sark left anyway. Bottom line, Sark is telling the world that it will be easier for him to win at Alabama than at Texas. And that Bama is a better job. I’m not too sure about that.

Reactions: Charlie Marlow
Two thoughts:
2. Wonder if any of the Texas commits that Nebraska showed interest in (Brandon Baker for instance) might be back on the table as an option?
Doubtful but if he is and he goes, do everything to get Deboer

Two thoughts:
Rhule will not be a target of texas if this were true.

Two thoughts:
Coming off losing seasons at Carolina and a losing season at Nebraska, I doubt that Rhule would be high on Texas' radar right now.

Reactions: huskerfan1414
I dont understand why people would put fake news out on twitter. Do you really have that much time? Is your life that boring?
Same with trolling an opponents board.

Its another sign we’re at the end of times. Grown ass men do this.

Reactions: HuskerO
smart move kinda, I'd go with urban or kiffen first..I seen it was oregon's coach

I dont understand why people would put fake news out on twitter. Do you really have that much time? Is your life that boring?
Same with trolling an opponents board.

Its another sign we’re at the end of times. Grown ass men do this.
It's funny to get people worked up.

Texas has its sights on actually winning, rest easy buckaroo they won't be reaching out to Rhule. LOL
Exactly what has Texas really been winning? It's been what, 19 years since their last NC? That streak will continue to get longer, bright boy. Texas, the most under performing team in America. Laughing

Last edited:
Exactly what has Texas really been winning? It's been what, 19 years since their last NC? That streak will continue to get longer, bright boy. Texas, the most under performing team in America. Laughing
Well neither of us have anything to thump our chest about over the last.. God how many years now? I'm just glad we finally have a coach that understands how to run a program it appears. It also appears Nebraska found that same guy. It's definitely taught me to appreciate this season and not Fret over the loss.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT