ADVERTISEMENT

Rouse N

Happy New Year GIF

Definitely adds more talent and depth to the Oline room. The truth is, however - there has been sufficient talent in the Oline room for years - its not been about talent - its been 100% coaching and its continued to this day. Will be interesting to see if it continues next season with a new HC, OC, etc. I wouldn't count on it

Definitely adds more talent and depth to the Oline room. The truth is, however - there has been sufficient talent in the Oline room for years - its not been about talent - its been 100% coaching and its continued to this day. Will be interesting to see if it continues next season with a new HC, OC, etc. I wouldn't count on it
Well, you'll never count on anything positive for Nebraska because you're not a Nebraska fan. Get lost nut job.

I might see a post from you that I might like someday, but I am not counting on it ................

Lutovsky will be in his third year. He should be rounding into a guy who can be a plus player inside. Two new guys who are likely to start, plus a new staff that should be able to link up efficient line play that is in synch with the play calling. I’m not sure I understand what Rhule was getting at when he said the play calling didn’t put the line in a position to have success.

Maybe one day your Gay ass will get a clue that people laugh at you, not with you. But, I wouldn't count on it

I also will count on you never admitting you're a f-ing fraud and a complete tool. Why dont you check with your "West Coast Connection" on that. Clown.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT