ADVERTISEMENT

Kaelin staying N

That Sucks The Office GIF

Last edited:
He has to do what is best for him. DR has to be almost 100% at this point?

That's tough. Feel for the kid. He decommited from mizzou after DR committed to Georgia. And did a lot of peer recruiting. Nature of the game I guess but still tough. Hope he remains N
Tommie Frazier and Brook Berringer both helped us win a national title that year. So did Matt Turman. Need 2 or 3 good QB's. Don't run from competition kid.

Can't blame him...he's really in a tough spot. I hope he stays at NU, but am not expecting it.

Side note on the Raiola rumors...there is simply ZERO reason for him to visit Nebraska this weekend, or even allow the social media rumors to run wild, unless he's planning to enroll at NU. His family has pretty damn close ties to Nebraska and would not play the University like that.

We have done the right thing by honoring the scholarship offer. If he doesn’t want to be stuck behind someone that is supposedly much better, I can’t blame him. Would rather have him stay N.
Yep, and hopefully the kid wants to come compete. I get it on his end, but if I were him, I'd come in with a huge chip and try to out work and compete with DR. Show that you are the man. If Rhule has proved anything all spots are up for grabs and earned. He still has a chance to be the man.

Yep, and hopefully the kid wants to come compete. I get it on his end, but if I were him, I'd come in with a huge chip and try to out work and compete with DR. Show that you are the man. If Rhule has proved anything all spots are up for grabs and earned. He still has a chance to be the man.
Joe Ganz beat out Sam Keller.

If Raiola signs as expected (and stays healthy), there will be no real QB competition and everybody knows that. Kaelin isn't getting the start over Raiola, that's just the reality of the situation. Can't blame him for exploring other options.
Probably not. I'm just saying a school needs 2 or 3 quality QB's who need to be able to be the man at any given time.

Sam Keller, and the promise of starting as a highly touted transfer is what destroyed that team, and Callahan’s career at Lincoln.

Reactions: InMotion
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT