ADVERTISEMENT

Rhule

It wasn't too long ago we had some guy's hand wringing over him leaving for Pedo U . Laughable. You guys will probably laugh at this too....I would take Big Belly Bret and that Blowpop in Minny over what we got right now.
They have much better coaches. Our team showing up today after a bye looked like they got a pep talk from Kamala for 2 straight weeks

They have much better coaches. Our team showing up today after a bye looked like they got a pep talk from Kamala for 2 straight weeks
Donald Trump Lol GIF by Election 2020

Reactions: HuskAir and c3o
It wasn't too long ago we had some guy's hand wringing over him leaving for Pedo U . Laughable. You guys will probably laugh at this too....I would take Big Belly Bret and that Blowpop in Minny over what we got right now.
Careful what you wish for.

I said the same thing after Riley got let go. And got destroyed on this board for it.
After Pelini was canned Bret was already going underwater at Arkansas. We could have made a run at him. And then if Frost didn’t come I wanted him then as well

After Pelini was canned Bret was already going underwater at Arkansas. We could have made a run at him. And then if Frost didn’t come I wanted him then as well
Bo should not have been canned. We would be 7-0 right now with Bo and Dirk could be gooning over the articles he could write about how Bo was "mean"

• Haha
Reactions: dinglefritz
Extra credit for working Kamala into the discussion effortlessly

Reactions: c3o
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT