ADVERTISEMENT

Are Husker Fans stupid??

Someone please explain to me how we continue to sell out memorial stadium. I'm beginning to think we look stupid!! Going to a Nebraska football game is a stupid financial decision and stupid entertainment value. Why do people do this?
We were 5-1 prior to today. Was it okay to go to games then? Or should we check back with you on a weekly basis to find out if its okay to go to a game?

Someone please explain to me how we continue to sell out memorial stadium. I'm beginning to think we look stupid!! Going to a Nebraska football game is a stupid financial decision and stupid entertainment value. Why do people do this?
Corporations buy whatever doesn’t get sold, and gives them away to keep the streak rolling. If the streak were to stop, I think there would be a huge decline in attendance and actual sellouts.

Corporations buy whatever doesn’t get sold, and gives them away to keep the streak rolling. If the streak were to stop, I think there would be a huge decline in attendance and actual sellouts.
excuse my french but fu*k the streak. Can the corporations instead spend their money on getting us a real OC and O-Line?

Your logic is idiotic. The fans demonstrate this is a school worth being at. The people who make the decisions are letting everyone down. Thick and thin.

Our fans still think the sellout streak is real, so you can add that to the stupid list.

Reactions: GaRed
I used to really have to save for my tix. (99-present) Now closer to retirement and can afford the expense without a major effort. However, I do feel stupid for continuing to go for the seas. tix pkg, when single game tix the past 10 years are being given away. So yes, hope is stupid and I am stupid.

I say yes. I don't give them my money , and won't till they start winning. People are desperate and hopeful.

I think this is an easy answer. If anyone doesn’t like the school, the coaches, the players, the streak, Tom Osborne’s effect on the team, athletic directors and now fans I think these individuals should find a team like Ohio State, Georgia, Alabama, Oregon that will make them happy.

Reactions: dinglefritz
Well I was a fan from 1971 and have been on this site since 2011. I just cancelled by sub. It is just not fun anymore. Every new coach and new QB was new hope. This beatdown was the last straw of 20years of miserable football. I was not going on this site as much anymore and, frankly, I knew where this was going after the Rutgrers game. Good luck to all on the pay site ....

I think this is an easy answer. If anyone doesn’t like the school, the coaches, the players, the streak, Tom Osborne’s effect on the team, athletic directors and now fans I think these individuals should find a team like Ohio State, Georgia, Alabama, Oregon that will make them happy.
Oh look at you with your “find a new team then dammit!” little tantrum. People have every right to expect more.

Mean Girls Movie GIF by filmeditor

• Haha
Reactions: Landomatic
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT