ADVERTISEMENT

What i find most frustrating

Y'all act like James Madison was a powerhouse program. They were a freaking Sun Belt team that got whooped by Air Force in their bowl game last year. They shouldn't be dominating a Big Ten team by 50 points.

Well, they are 5-1 this year and hung 70 on North Carolina.

I watched about half of Rhule's post game PC and had to turn it off. He's slings so much bullshit. He says, "point the finger at me guys."

OK, let's point the finger at you Rhule. You continue to use an OC and ST coach that suck donkey balls.... yes, we shall point the finger at you. Point the finger at you, you got out coached AGAIN but yet you continue to spew your preacher bullshit. Yes, we're pointing the finger at you.... my finger is my middle finger. Your preachy crap can suck on it. Man up, nut up and light a fire or GTFO!

he'll do what he always does:

talk a ton to whoever will listen
I'm concerned about how well we will do later this year when we get in the playoffs and then next year when we start winning championships.

Remember about 4 games in when Rhule told the team, "We are one of the best teams in the country?"

Besides the fact that in year 1, a program with 0 tradition has better athletes than us

Is the fact that we got outschemed after halftime. Looking at the 4th down calls in the 2nd half, unable to get anyone open.

Defensively, our vaunted front 7 got dominated. I don't blame White too much, he tried soft, he tried press, he tried blitzing...I saw a lot of different attempts but Indiana had an answer to everything. We were unprepared for RPO though, but mainly our issues is that their o-line dominated our d-line and their receivers dominated our d-backs

I can understand if this was OSU, but year 1 at Indiana? We have to completely rehaul our player evaluation and recruiting process.
I completely blame White for how unprepared we were.

They played nearly perfect game, we were never in it. Why I don't know. But that was an EMBARRASSING loss. Heads need to roll. Where's the accountability?
Shit, they probably only used 25% of what they prepared for us in case of a tight game. After all their base shit was working, no need to put anything on film when you're in total control from the opening kickoff.

• Sad
Reactions: dinglefritz
I'm concerned about how well we will do later this year when we get in the playoffs and then next year when we start winning championships.

Remember about 4 games in when Rhule told the team, "We are one of the best teams in the country?"

Jim Mora Playoffs GIF

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT