ADVERTISEMENT

Rhule/Deion PTI - Wilbon is angry

I used to really like that show until those "sanctimonious" idiots continually bagged on Nebraska for wanting to play football during the shutdown. So did Ohio St., the SEC, Big 12, etc. but they only bagged on the Huskers. They should have been talking about the idiocy of the ex-Big 10 commissioner instead. F' them. I will take Rhule everyday over neon deion.

If memory serves Wilbon is a Northwestern grad and has been a whiny bitch about Nebraska since they joined the bigten. He went off during covid when tOSU and Nebraska lead the charge to play games, but of course he only railed on Nebraska and didn’t mention tOSU. I know iowa followed tOSU and Nebraska in wanting to play, but due to iowa football being of little relevance, no one said a word about their participation in the whole thing. Acting or not, Wilbon is an annoying gas bag.

Was a good show when they didnt try to go over the top as much as they do now. havent watched regularly in ten years and when I try I just cant believe I ever watched it.

Wilbon is acting, and its working. Here we are talking about it.
Wilbon was not acting.

Need to include the news networks too

200w.gif

Reactions: HawksDown
that CU receiver totaled 154 yards in their 7on7 spring game

"dominated" is a word going around the local rags/talking heads, quickly followed by lamentations about the portal (ironic)

Last edited:
WTF is that beehive looking helmet thing in that picture?

They wore those in their spring game. And I’m sure those are somehow super cool and amazing, don’t you dare question “Coach Prime".

I have actually seen them in camps and things like that, just not competitive games.

Last edited:
Reactions: king_kong_
Yikes, he comments below confirming Deion is telling all these players to take a hike.

I'm sure he told this kid to take a hike, but they have also lost the few good players they had. For example, they now have 0 scholarship DL remaining from last year, that couldn't have been the plan.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Hford and SkerInCo
woke crowd spends their entire life looking for reasons to be offended. deion is their new star because he's a minority, not because he's likely to succeed. we might as well accept it for what it is. then the second saturday, beat the buffs for the rest of us and let the chips fall all over them [sic]. #emaw

Reactions: EmormousDouchebag
I'm sure he told this kid to take a hike, but they have also lost the few good players they had. For example, they now have 0 scholarship DL remaining from last year, that couldn't have been the plan.

The scene in Boulder is getting better by the day. Their 2 deep is going to be an absolute disaster. 😆

Reactions: BleedRed78
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT