ADVERTISEMENT

Rhule can't be trusted with good to great QB's

So dumb. What defense were they running on that play? The old 1-0-0?

With just a still shot of Mayfield in a 3 point stance, I don't trust it. It is clearly just a still shot of a video, why not post the actual video and not just a still? If there is an actual video of him engaging with a 300 lb LT, then I will eat my words.

Consider the source. The only guy on here that loved HH more than thall was Kong. The title of this thread, and the source, are clearly an effort to torpedo our two new recruits to make way for HH.
i had a lot of fun when we were winning games, which only happened with HH at QB

winning's not everyone's cup of tea, i guess. some of yall preferred when Rhule had HH buried at 3rd on the depth chart en route to getting assblasted by Colorado

i had a lot of fun when we were winning games, which only happened with HH at QB

winning's not everyone's cup of tea, i guess. some of yall preferred when Rhule had HH buried at 3rd on the depth chart en route to getting assblasted by Colorado
It was fun when HH was winning. Then he started losing. He went out the same way Sims did.

His Pro career is irrelevant to me, completely different world. In college he’s never had a QB as highly touted as Raiola. Looking forward to see what he can do with the upgrades to offense.
I'd kill to have a PJ Walker type compared to last year. 13 ints isn't great but 20+ TDs would be an improvement 😵 Dylan seems to have a much higher ceiling than PJ, certainly.

The placing of HH above what's good for the team and program is really strange to me but I guess it shouldn't be considering that's the trend these days across the board.

I have serious concerns about Rhule but bringing in a new starting QB is most certainly not one of them.

how much fun were you having and when he became a turnover machine and couldn't win?

Matt Rhule was fired by Carolina on 10/10/22.

The picture in the OP is from 11/3/22.

giphy.gif

HH was less horrible than the other choices.
absolutely. was i the one who brought HH into the discussion or did i just respond to another poster who did?

I was told by the other HH parent that the “woulda coulda shoulda” game is for losers. You and Kong may need couple’s therapy.
it is for losers when you're blubbering about the refs after Chubba throws his 3rd game-losing INT in a row.

glad you think about me so often, can't say i even recognized your username.

The placing of HH above what's good for the team and program is really strange to me but I guess it shouldn't be considering that's the trend these days across the board.

I have serious concerns about Rhule but bringing in a new starting QB is most certainly not one of them.
huh? i'm ecstatic about DR joining the team. hope he wins the starting job and ends up being a starting QB in the NFL

how much fun were you having and when he became a turnover machine and couldn't win?
none at all, shame he was continually asked to carry the team and got hurt. hopefully he can still contribute in a meaningful way moving forward.

L. was i the one who brought HH into the discussion or did i just respond to another poster who did?

it is for losers when you're blubbering about the refs after Chubba throws his 3rd game-losing INT in a row.

glad you think about me so often, can't say i even recognized your username.

huh? i'm ecstatic about DR joining the team. hope he wins the starting job and ends up being a starting QB in the NFL

images

looks like Rhule gave Baker the Chubba treatment at Carolina.

then he went on to make Sims the starting QB to begin the year.

legitimate cause for concern?
Matt Rhule picked Mayfield to start over Sam Darnold and started him every game in which they were together. Then Rhule got fired by the owner-- can't remember his name but he's the jackass political donor who tossed his drink out the luxury boss and onto some fans. Steve Wilks was the coach who put him on scout team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT