ADVERTISEMENT

Rhule can't be trusted with good to great QB's

Some people just want to watch the world burn
images

giphy-downsized.gif

i had a lot of fun when we were winning games, which only happened with HH at QB

winning's not everyone's cup of tea, i guess. some of yall preferred when Rhule had HH buried at 3rd on the depth chart en route to getting assblasted by Colorado
HH was the starter when we lost games as well. We didn’t have a QB on the roster until Raiola and Kaelin signed. It will be ok, we now have 2 QB’s and a QB coach. I don’t know why Nebraska fans can’t let a staff have 5 damn minutes to build a roster. My goodness. And for the record, any other team in power 5 wouldn’t have had HH buried 3rd on the depth chart, he wouldn’t have been listed on the QB depth chart at all.

HH was the starter when we lost games as well. We didn’t have a QB on the roster until Raiola and Kaelin signed. It will be ok, we now have 2 QB’s and a QB coach. I don’t know why Nebraska fans can’t let a staff have 5 damn minutes to build a roster. My goodness. And for the record, any other team in power 5 wouldn’t have had HH buried 3rd on the depth chart, he wouldn’t have been listed on the QB depth chart at all.
thall right now

molly ringwald hate GIF

Non-responsive response. Do better.
I can't see the future, contrary to popular belief given I'm almost never wrong

I'm glad he brought in Raiola, but it's not a given he'll have success. I certainly hope he does, though.

What about that makes you pissy?

I can't see the future, contrary to popular belief given I'm almost never wrong

I'm glad he brought in Raiola, but it's not a given he'll have success. I certainly hope he does, though.

What about that makes you pissy?
(1) First off, you sound suspiciously like oldglasscontainer.
(2) You posted a bogus pic and have yet to own it.
(3) You give a faint odor of Red Michelle.
(4) I ask the questions, you respond. It's nature's way.
(5) Regarding #4, IYKYK.

Reactions: BleedRed78
(1) First off, you sound suspiciously like oldglasscontainer.
(2) You posted a bogus pic and have yet to own it.
(3) You give a faint odor of Red Michelle.
(4) I ask the questions, you respond. It's nature's way.
(5) Regarding #4, IYKYK.
(1) didn't
(2) ask
(3) don't
(4) care
(5) put the bottle down, it's only Tuesday

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT