ADVERTISEMENT

Rhule added another job

Huh? You think a doctor or construction worker would be ok with their boss telling them they have to take money at a high school basketball game for 2 hours? Without pay? From say 6 to 8 pm.

What jobs these days require people to show up 3 hours after the shift ended and do something they weren't hired for and don't get paid for?
Sorry Teach.

Sorry Teach.
Nope. But I do have kids in (public) school and I just don't understand how it became so popular to hate all teachers these days. Kind of weird.

I'll take the fact that you couldn't list any jobs that would actually require someone to do that without getting paid to mean that you were just teacher hating.

It's a non-issue for me. It's kind of like worrying if Dylan Raiola would leave early to go pro. So many things would have to happen for that to be an issue and at the end of the day it would be a good thing. If Rhule did good enough for Penn St. to pony up the cash for him then so be it. We must have been doing really good.
As I said, my post would not be agreed upon by some, but I respect your right to your opinion.

As I said, my post would not be agreed upon by some, but I respect your right to your opinion.
I actually agree with most of what you said. He genuinely seems to like it in Lincoln. He's out and about enough that the celebrity thing that most coaches hate will eventually wear off. I don't think he's blowing smoke about the support and facilities NU has compared to what he's had in the past. He said north stadium was the nicest office he's ever had so he can't imagine the new one. I think that's legit.

I know this post will not be agreed upon by many but I've been thinking about it for quite awhile. There are those that believe once the Penn State job opens up that Rhule will bolt, I'm not in that group. I believe the Nebraska way of life has an effect on many who get immersed into Nebraska's good life.

If Rhule has the success I believe he will he will fall in love with Nebraska and it's people, there is no place like Nebraska. Those that see Rhule rushing to Happy Valley if a job opens up need to understand Rhule was born in New York not Pennsylvania and he attended PSU for college he didn't settle down there after his playing days were over.

Is Penn State a better job than Nebraska? maybe it is currently but if Rhule turns the Nebraska program around I see a reversal of fortune. Nebraska is still a blue blood program, it's just been tarnished a bit by bad management for several decades.

Of course this all depends on Rhule and staff and their plan and ability to raise Nebraska to new level highs. I'm in the group that believes Rhule can turn the fortunes of Nebraska football.
Penn State has been tarnished far more than Nebraska has.

Man coach is getting a lot of mileage out of that black Terrex puffy coat

It’s a good look but he needs to mix it up a bit
I don't care if shows up to the games in a Nebraska mankini so long as we win.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT