ADVERTISEMENT

Rhule added another job

Has there ever been a coach since Osborne that has been this apart of the community? Maybe Mike Riley? during his honeymoon period but that was quickly stopped after the 6-7 first season. Rhule is everywhere. Bo hid in his house. Scott hid at Lincoln Country Club and the back of bars. Callahan spent all his time at the Hawks facility.

Has there ever been a coach since Osborne that has been this apart of the community? Maybe Mike Riley? during his honeymoon period but that was quickly stopped after the 6-7 first season. Rhule is everywhere. Bo hid in his house. Scott hid at Lincoln Country Club and the back of bars. Callahan spent all his time at the Hawks facility.
Come on now, Bo was at little league games (and getting physically removed) and at middle school basketball games (and getting physically removed) Didn't you hear???

Didn't Riley ride his bike to work? I thought I remembered a story about that.

I do remember seeing TO jog at the indoor practice facility, just jogging around, no one bothering him.

Come on now, Bo was at little league games (and getting physically removed) and at middle school basketball games (and getting physically removed) Didn't you hear???

I do remember seeing TO jog at the indoor practice facility, just jogging around, no one bothering him.
And around that lake nw of stadium

Reactions: SOHusker11

Has Rhule changed the plates on his car yet?

• Haha
Reactions: SuperBigFan
Bill Callahan did more for the community than you could ever know. He invented Hudl

Man coach is getting a lot of mileage out of that black Terrex puffy coat

It’s a good look but he needs to mix it up a bit
My one and only pet peeve with this staff. Nebraska coaches should wear red shirts and red coats, not black or gray. The only deviation is white polos are OK if red polyester pants are worn.

• Love
Reactions: Laner2
My one and only pet peeve with this staff. Nebraska coaches should wear red shirts and red coats, not black or gray. The only deviation is white polos are OK if red polyester pants are worn.
i dont mind the black and grays
in predominantly white if you accidentally brush up against the side of the car or other dirty surface your appearance is suddenly slovenly

If Rhule goes 6-7, he may stop being everywhere too.

• Haha
Reactions: moralvictories
I recall Bo being at baseball games occasionally but don't know how often.

Hey guys, I hate to say this but IWA has owned NU since they joined the B10!
I hate to tell you this but Nebraska has Natties and Conference titles that IWA lusts for and hates Nebraska for. IWA would sacrifice the Ferentz family on the Hawkeye altar and even pee on the grave of their legendary Hayden "Man With No Eyes" Fry for just one of Nebraska's National Championship seasons and 1/3 of Her football history. Make no mistake.
Now their 7-0 streak of history has ended. Once again IWA doesn't own anyone in the B1G and once again failed to reach a championship game.

Reactions: scarletred
Figured. Most here have met at least one teacher in their lifetime.
I know, we are one of the few professions left that are told things like "Oh my gosh, I could never do what you do, teachers don't get paid enough"

And then we say we want 20 dollars to work the gate at game, while sitting there for 2 hours, we are ripped on. And I am not saying you are ripping on me, I did not mean that.

Good stuff!

If a Fireman lights a match while off the clock he gets promoted and they give him OT.

Reactions: SeaOfRed75
I recall Bo being at baseball games occasionally but don't know how often.
Yeah when his kids were younger he would go to their games and wear his Cleveland Indians hat and shades. He wasn't exactly shaking hands and kissing babies like Rhule has been doing so to speak.

Reactions: dinglefritz
I know, we are one of the few professions left that are told things like "Oh my gosh, I could never do what you do, teachers don't get paid enough"

And then we say we want 20 dollars to work the gate at game, while sitting there for 2 hours, we are ripped on. And I am not saying you are ripping on me, I did not mean that.

Good stuff!

If a Fireman lights a match while off the clock he gets promoted and they give him OT.
Just giving you shit as a teacher. Seemingly one of the few jobs left where they have to compensate you and usually quite well, for doing things "outside your job description".
You have never bitched and moaned about being a woefully underpaid teacher from what I remember, so just having fun with you.

Goodness. Get over it
I forgot to mention a white shirt is only acceptable with red polyester pants AND a white belt.

DIe_OBxVwAETZGh.jpg

Just giving you shit as a teacher. Seemingly one of the few jobs left where they have to compensate you and usually quite well, for doing things "outside your job description".
You have never bitched and moaned about being a woefully underpaid teacher from what I remember, so just having fun with you.
Huh? You think a doctor or construction worker would be ok with their boss telling them they have to take money at a high school basketball game for 2 hours? Without pay? From say 6 to 8 pm.

What jobs these days require people to show up 3 hours after the shift ended and do something they weren't hired for and don't get paid for?

I know this post will not be agreed upon by many but I've been thinking about it for quite awhile. There are those that believe once the Penn State job opens up that Rhule will bolt, I'm not in that group. I believe the Nebraska way of life has an effect on many who get immersed into Nebraska's good life.

If Rhule has the success I believe he will he will fall in love with Nebraska and it's people, there is no place like Nebraska. Those that see Rhule rushing to Happy Valley if a job opens up need to understand Rhule was born in New York not Pennsylvania and he attended PSU for college he didn't settle down there after his playing days were over.

Is Penn State a better job than Nebraska? maybe it is currently but if Rhule turns the Nebraska program around I see a reversal of fortune. Nebraska is still a blue blood program, it's just been tarnished a bit by bad management for several decades.

Of course this all depends on Rhule and staff and their plan and ability to raise Nebraska to new level highs. I'm in the group that believes Rhule can turn the fortunes of Nebraska football.

Last edited:
I know this post will not be agreed upon by many but I've been thinking about it for quite awhile. There are those that believe once the Penn State job opens up that Rhule will bolt, I'm not in that group. I believe the Nebraska way of life has an effect on many who get immersed into Nebraska's good life.

If Rhule has the success I believe he will he will fall in love with Nebraska and it's people, there is no place like Nebraska. Those that see Rhule rushing to Happy Valley if a job opens up need to understand Rhule was born in New York not Pennsylvania and he attended PSU for college he didn't settle down there after his playing days were over.

Is Penn State a better job than Nebraska? maybe it is currently but if Rhule turns the Nebraska program around I see a reversal of fortune. Nebraska is still a blue blood program, it's just been tarnished a bit by bad management for several decades.

Of course this all depends on Rhule and staff and their plan and ability to raise Nebraska to new level highs. I'm in the group that believes Rhule can turn the fortunes of nebraska football.
It's a non-issue for me. It's kind of like worrying if Dylan Raiola would leave early to go pro. So many things would have to happen for that to be an issue and at the end of the day it would be a good thing. If Rhule did good enough for Penn St. to pony up the cash for him then so be it. We must have been doing really good.

Of course this all depends on Rhule and staff and their plan and ability to raise Nebraska to new level highs. I'm in the group that believes Rhule can turn the fortunes of nebraska football.
Agreed 100%

Goodness. Get over it
It’s what they always revert to when the current regime isn’t from their favored inbred culture. Frosturbators are still poison in the fan base. They won’t stop, it’s all they know. They don’t care about the program, they are coach fans. It’s why they still love Moos and Frost, the 2 biggest losers, and completely lazy idiots in program history.

i dont mind the black and grays
in predominantly white if you accidentally brush up against the side of the car or other dirty surface your appearance is suddenly slovenly

I need to read more slowly and carefully. For a second there I thought you had said something racist and bigoted. (just kidding :) )

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT