ADVERTISEMENT

RGIII

jozimmer

Walk On
Sep 3, 2005
He needs to not do broadcasting. In the tunnel he was moving like he was an 18-year old in a bad rap video. In the booth he was rubbing his hands like he was getting ready to bust some rhymes.
"1997? Let's see, I was seven years old and everyone wanted to go to Nebraska."

He needs to not do broadcasting. In the tunnel he was moving like he was an 18-year old in a bad rap video. In the booth he was rubbing his hands like he was getting ready to bust some rhymes.
Yeah he's terrible.

He is too wacky and tries too hard with all the wacky one liners. He made some comment early about Purdy finding the wi-fi connection after his one good pass. Ok. As an aside, I suspect if he were not RGIII, most of his sexual innuendo commentary would have him fired before the game was over. Haven't heard any today. Perhaps he got spoken to.

Reactions: SeaOfRed75
He was being facetious. He knows exactly what happened in 1997. I like him. He brings some humor and fun to the game.

Pop that clutch!! Jump man jump man! 99 problems but an offense ain’t one!
Yeah! Let’s go!! So much coolness in the booth. Dope!

College football is such a weird mix of police/military support and then boomer announcers saying current youth slang lol.

It’s like they’re trying but god it sounds strange.

Reactions: MargotDeeper
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT