ADVERTISEMENT

Remaining portal needs

We have really done a good job filling needs with the portal/JUCO this off-season. What are our biggest needs remaining?

To me it would probably be:

NT (run stuffer)
OL (plug and play starter, preferably at Center)
DE (very little depth here)
Pass Rusher!

Game changer at fullback. Winking

b8Hguo.gif

We have really done a good job filling needs with the portal/JUCO this off-season. What are our biggest needs remaining?

NT (run stuffer)
Pass Rusher!
Sounds like that Miami DT is down to us and UCF. Could be a huge pickup

NT (run stuffer)
Pass Rusher!
Definitely a NT!! and after having 2-4 star offensive tackles grade out as almost worst duo in power 5, our line needs an overhaul! Raiola has his work cut out for him!

Reactions: headcard
Nose tackle. Ain’t no question. Currently, we don’t have one that is worth a shit.
I wouldn’t count the polar bear out just yet..he needs to use his arm skills like he did in wrestling and find that 2nd and 3rd gear twitch..I wouldn’t be surprised if he turns heads this year!
Just need our 2 inside backers to find their gaps better.. stop running into blocks! Hopefully the Bear will become that “unblockable” force and draw 2-3 blockers!

I wouldn’t count the polar bear out just yet..he needs to use his arm skills like he did in wrestling and find that 2nd and 3rd gear twitch..I wouldn’t be surprised if he turns heads this year!
Just need our 2 inside backers to find their gaps better.. stop running into blocks! Hopefully the Bear will become that “unblockable” force and draw 2-3 blockers!
Middle backers need to break out All game film of LaVonte David and watch how he reads gaps and destroys ball carriers!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT