ADVERTISEMENT

Reeves

Next year's gonna be rough for the Hoops team if Fred can't find a transfer who can score. We were terrible even with McGowens and Verge, who is going to be able to score next year without those two?

Reactions: king_kong_
Next year's gonna be rough for the Hoops team if Fred can't find a transfer who can score. We were terrible even with McGowens and Verge, who is going to be able to score next year without those two?

Tominaga going to go 6 for 23 every game.

• Haha
yea, next year is going to be another brutal year. but good news is i think there are a lot of young coaches out there who will come to lincoln. because there is close to zero chance fred wins enough games to keep his job.

I see the first widely publicized case of "give me more NIL or I'm transferring" has hit the news today with the Wong guy from Miami. At least he's being honest about his motivations. Oh, and guess who his representative is? The same guy who reps Scheierman.

I see the first widely publicized case of "give me more NIL or I'm transferring" has hit the news today with the Wong guy from Miami. At least he's being honest about his motivations. Oh, and guess who his representative is? The same guy who reps Scheierman.

Hope Miami offers to help him pack.

Reactions: mgbreis
The billionaire who is bankrolling NIL for Miami already issued a statement saying "I don't renegotiate." So it sounds like he'll get to explore his options.
that is awesome.

the portal has turned CFB/CBB into year-round sports!

regarding billionaires and nil.
if you’re gonna get a return for your company/investments via the exposure from college athletes and nil, then I guess it makes sense.
the contrarian in me says, ‘diminishing returns…’.
otherwise, it’s just ego, correct?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT