ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting updates 2023-24

Go Big or go home alone.
iap_300x300.2987826680_ds8q0hus.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Laner2
I'll tell you what, people expressing skepticism on the boards have been right way more than the coaching staff/admin have the last 10 years. I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss what people here, and other places, are saying.

I'll tell you what, people expressing skepticism on the boards have been right way more than the coaching staff/admin have the last 10 years. I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss what people here, and other places, are saying.
People expressing skepticism on this board are doing so not because they know something, but because this is just how it’s always been the last 20 years or so. I don’t think that makes their prognostications more legitimate.

I get the skepticism. I really do given what every staff after TO has squandered. But it's just unreasonable to visit the failings of those prior staff on a new one. Reasonable skepticism is okay by me and respect has to be earned. My beef with some of the skepticism is that some posters are using it to grind an axe with Rhule after 12 months on the job.

I get the skepticism. I really do given what every staff after TO has squandered. But it's just unreasonable to visit the failings of those prior staff on a new one. Reasonable skepticism is okay by me and respect has to be earned. My beef with some of the skepticism is that some posters are using it to grind an axe with Rhule after 12 months on the job.
Let's not make stuff up...the first year looked like the last 6.

And to think there were some that wanted to dump Donovan Raiola, ouch. Not trying to rub it in too much but I'm glad Matt Rhule refused to yield to some fans who wanted him out. I think if Matt would have caved to the fans demands to oust Donovan Dylan may not have or should I say most likely would not have committed today verbally. Thank you Matt Rhule for sticking to your guns. GBR!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT