ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting updates 2023-24

Who announced the June visit for Raiola? If that’s true is he taking this all the way into the season or just a Georgia lock?

Who announced the June visit for Raiola? If that’s true is he taking this all the way into the season or just a Georgia lock?
Based on his past behavior my personal guess would be that he's planning on taking all of his officials. He just really seems to enjoy the recruiting process itself. I think he's not silently committed to anyone at this point. If he actually was already silently committed to Georgia I just don't think his Dad would want him to continue leading Nebraska on. Better people than that.

Based on his past behavior my personal guess would be that he's planning on taking all of his officials. He just really seems to enjoy the recruiting process itself. I think he's not silently committed to anyone at this point. If he actually was already silently committed to Georgia I just don't think his Dad would want him to continue leading Nebraska on. Better people than that.
Could be that he genuinely doesn’t know and is still trying to make up his mind. If he’s silently committed anywhere, I would think Nebraska, judging by all of the peer recruiting he’s done here. Has he done this peer recruiting elsewhere?

Could be that he genuinely doesn’t know and is still trying to make up his mind. If he’s silently committed anywhere, I would think Nebraska, judging by all of the peer recruiting he’s done here. Has he done this peer recruiting elsewhere?
Wingo, Nwanwri, and Raiola all visited Georgia together I think a few weeks ago. Not sure if any our other visitors were also on that visit.

As excited as we are to be in the mix, we’re definitely not there yet with any of these top guys.

It does feel like several players will be drawn to where Dylan goes no matter what.

Last edited:
Wingo, Nwanwri, and Raiola all visited Georgia together I think a few weeks ago. Not sure if any our other visitors were also on that visit.

As excited as we are to be in the mix, we’re definitely not there yet with any of these tops guys.

It does feel like several players will be drawn to where Dylan goes no matter what.
I hate to say it but after the Raiola visit to Georgia, his Dad also was effusive in praising Georgia. So, as I've said before, I don't think he's decided yet and likely won't for quite a while BUT Georgia definitely is very much in the mix for sure. And of course I would think the same is true of USC when he claims to communicate daily with the coach.

Not clear to me just what he's waiting to find out to make his decision since he been to each of his top contenders multiple times. You'd think he'd have an urgency so he could bring other recruits with him but maybe it's already a group thing and they're all committed to go to the same place wherever that is.

Reactions: HominidHusker
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT