Billy Kemp 5-9
Alex Bullock 6-2
Malachi Coleman 6-4
Jaidyn Doss 5-11
Demitrius Bell 6-0
Jaylen Lloyd 5-10
Barron Miles Jr 5-10
Jeremiah Charles 6-0

Fleeks been moved to running back so I didn’t include him but he possibly could play both I suppose..

I’m I missing anyone else on scholarship ?

Here is what we have left to finish the season

Billy Kemp 5-9
Alex Bullock 6-2
Malachi Coleman 6-4
Jaidyn Doss 5-11
Demitrius Bell 6-0
Jaylen Lloyd 5-10
Barron Miles Jr 5-10
Jeremiah Charles 6-0

Fleeks been moved to running back so I didn’t include him but he possibly could play both I suppose..

That's some talent right there gentleman!

kemp needs more designed screens and sweeps. Sadly, I don’t think we need much more than 15-20 passing attempts. Play smart, run the ball, keep the opponents in front of you. We could win 3-4 more games just keeping it ultra simple.

I’m also in favor of letting HH develop more but I feel like this could potentially cost us as well. I’m pulling for the kid and from my vantage point, so is the team

Don't forget about 6'5" 4.4 speed Heinrich Haarberg as well. When Sims gets healthy we can run all sorts of great pass plays with him in there.

8df861d0-6331-472c-9270-c6998370af19_text.gif

kemp needs more designed screens and sweeps. Sadly, I don’t think we need much more than 15-20 passing attempts. Play smart, run the ball, keep the opponents in front of you. We could win 3-4 more games just keeping it ultra simple.

I’m also in favor of letting HH develop more but I feel like this could potentially cost us as well. I’m pulling for the kid and from my vantage point, so is the team
Why do you say “sadly” we don’t need more than 15-20 pass attempts? Does it really bring sadness if we throw 16 times yet win?

Mentioned in another thread, but I’m surprised Demetrius Bell’s name has never been uttered by any coach as far as I know.
Brice Turner was noted as raw and developing, and everyone else has been talked about at least a few times. But I’ve never heard a peep about Bell.
Not typical for a 4*
Makes me wonder if perhaps he got injured and it was never brought up?

Reactions: king_kong_
Here is what we have left to finish the season

Billy Kemp 5-9
Alex Bullock 6-2
Malachi Coleman 6-4
Jaidyn Doss 5-11
Demitrius Bell 6-0
Jaylen Lloyd 5-10
Barron Miles Jr 5-10
Jeremiah Charles 6-0

Coach mentioned in his press conference yesterday that Jeremiah Charles and Bryce Turner are playing CB instead of WR.

No. It brings me “sadness” that our OL, WR are so inept that we have no passing game as we try to develop a young QB
I’ve been told by others on here that we need to go after a qb in the portal for next year.

Ty Hahn I believe has been on the two deep all year and I expect to see a combination of he and Coleman to fill the latest void. ‘Next man up’ will work better under Rhule than Frost. It already has.
Hahn balls out on kickoffs too. Watch him. He’ll be the first man on the scene.

Mentioned in another thread, but I’m surprised Demetrius Bell’s name has never been uttered by any coach as far as I know.
Brice Turner was noted as raw and developing, and everyone else has been talked about at least a few times. But I’ve never heard a peep about Bell.
Not typical for a 4*

I don’t think Bell is eligible this year. Academic redshirt.

Next 3 games to success.

X: Bullock, Lloyd
Z: Coleman, Doss
Slot: Kemp (guessing Fleeks would play here if Kemp went down)

- Doss & Lloyd will play both X and Z

- Hopefully Coleman can grow fast

- Holy shite do we need help here... There is almost no one left if there is another to one of our 2 deep

- Sucks that the Mickey Joseph situation ended up how it did. We likely have Omarion Miller and another stud portal WR here if he is still a coach. I wonder if they would consider bringing him back now that the case was dismissed?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: WHCSC and Sodakred

- Sucks that the Mickey Joseph situation ended up how it did. We likely have Omarion Miller and another stud portal WR here if he is still a coach. I wonder if they would consider bringing him back now that the case was dismissed?
Swell thought and perhaps brother Vance could come along to help with the defense though Bronco fans would be orange crushed to lose him.😀

Swell thought and perhaps brother Vance could come along to help with the defense though Bronco fans would be orange crushed to lose him.😀

I'm sensing a smidge of sarcasm here...

Obviously that would be a risky move and bad from a PR standpoint. I generally take the innocent until proven guilty stance, and with the case being dismissed... I personally would not have a moral objection to it, but I can see why people would.

Last edited:
Not typical for a 4*
Turner probably the fastest guy in the BIG.

You mean Bronco fans would be crushed to lose him again. Theyve been so bad at picking coaches they are making the same hiring mistakes twice. It would be like the Huskers hiring Frost or Riley back as a coordinator.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT