ADVERTISEMENT

Reason 4,678 Scott Frost sucks

Frost & Solich belong in the same sentence. At least Frost held the f’ing line from what Riley set him up with. Didn’t improve, at all, and that’s on him.

Frank actually depleted our program of talent, VERY quickly.

Point is yeah Frosts years were disappointing in contrast to the success he’d had elsewhere… yet he’s persona non grata among a lot of ppl here. Yet Frankie is somehow Revered. I’m not seeing it… maybe because of what he did as an asst under Tom, but he HURT our program, badly. Seems a little hypocritical.
Wow, I hear what you’re saying, but that’s a bit extreme. After Frank, the right coach could have brought us back quickly. The brand was still strong.

After Frost, we have no brand at all. Those are huge differences between Frost and Solich.

With Solich, there was only one direction to go, and that was down. With Frost, there really seemed like there was only one direction to go, up. But he took us down even further.

Solich was able to coach for many years, respectably, at Ohio. Until Frost does this, they aren’t equivalent, in my opinion.

Wow, I hear what you’re saying, but that’s a bit extreme. After Frank, the right coach could have brought us back quickly. The brand was still strong.

After Frost, we have no brand at all. Those are huge differences between Frost and Solich.

With Solich, there was only one direction to go, and that was down. With Frost, there really seemed like there was only one direction to go, up. But he took us down even further.

Solich was able to coach for many years, respectably, at Ohio. Until Frost does this, they aren’t equivalent, in my opinion.
Also wherever SF was he always went to places where there was talent everywhere or like in Oregon he also was running a unique system that was still new.

Solich did good at Ohio, but didn't win any MAC championships while he was there. He was a good coach but not a great coach.

Solich did good at Ohio, but didn't win any MAC championships while he was there. He was a good coach but not a great coach.
That’s why I said respectable. Not great, but respectable. Can the same be said for Frost? Not a chance, so I don’t agree with tetonia calling them the same people.

Reactions: moralvictories
Can u list the other 4000 things
I think the collective here could surpass 4,000. A few dandies…

Tries an onside kick when your team just took the lead and has the momentum

We just need one yard to score. Tries a cute, razzle dazzle play in an attempt to outsmart the opposition but end up outsmarting yourself.

Set the example for your team by showing up late for practice.

So glad dip$hit in lip isn’t here!

none of this is surprising

there are people here who actually posted that HH has had 3 years of development at NU

lol

he basically dragged this team and staff to 5 wins off the street

by all means, continue to shit on him, “Husker fans”

you losers don’t deserve winners.
We deserve much better than a 50% completion rate and we deserve fewer turnovers.

It doesn't make sense that Frost would just up and dump a young qb he recruited.
Maybe instead of jumping to conclusions figure there is more to the story. Was it due to some suspension or punishment? Was be chronically late or not paying attention? Was he disruptive or just not carrying out in practice what he was told in meetings?
I don't know the answers to any of this, it just seems a story with gaps and holes needing explained.
I don't know if guy who bought in one of the worst qb's in the game and then kept him the no. 1 qb all throughout the spring and fall only to have us witness a jaw dropping lack of mental aptitude for the game, should be critical of the previous coach's handling of the position.

It doesn't make sense that Frost would just up and dump a young qb he recruited.
Maybe instead of jumping to conclusions figure there is more to the story. Was it due to some suspension or punishment? Was be chronically late or not paying attention? Was he disruptive or just not carrying out in practice what he was told in meetings?
I don't know the answers to any of this, it just seems a story with gaps and holes needing explained.
I don't know if guy who bought in one of the worst qb's in the game and then kept him the no. 1 qb all throughout the spring and fall only to have us witness a jaw dropping lack of mental aptitude for the game, should be critical of the previous coach's handling of the position.
I think Rhule was trying to explain why he thinks HH has room to grow at qb. Not being critical.

I'll just remember Solich as the guy who singlehandedly depleted the cupboards of talent, in the shortest amount of time. He also drank more than Frost, so there's that. Mortal sin...

• Haha
Reactions: moralvictories
I'll just remember Solich as the guy who singlehandedly depleted the cupboards of talent, in the shortest amount of time. He also drank more than Frost, so there's that. Mortal sin...
Good points, and recruiting absolutely dropped off under his watch. But is it even possible for a coach to drink more than Frost on a regular basis? How many country clubs was Frank banned from?

HH isn’t a D1 quarterback, not even group of 5. He’s like a rook in chess, can only run fast in one direction. Has no spin on his throws. Once teams figured this out, we saw how it played out.

He’s incredibly athletic but he needs to take notes from Luke McCaffery. Not hating on the kid, just tying to be honest.

I get he led us to the only wins of the season, but anybody with common sense knows the wins were despite qb play, not because of it.
👆👏
💯x💯

Solich liked to drink but so did Bob Devaney. Nothing wrong with having a few if it doesn't affect your job performance. Was Solich showing up drunk at practices?

HH isn’t a D1 quarterback, not even group of 5. He’s like a rook in chess, can only run fast in one direction. Has no spin on his throws. Once teams figured this out, we saw how it played out.

He’s incredibly athletic but he needs to take notes from Luke McCaffery. Not hating on the kid, just tying to be honest.

I get he led us to the only wins of the season, but anybody with common sense knows the wins were despite qb play, not because of it.
Damn my lying eyes…

OM0fo0.gif

I saw Solich drunk as a skunk in downtown Lincoln once. You'd think he'd be staggering down the sidewalk but actually be ran around well.

@huskermania008 - I assume you can throw the ball over 50 yards with plenty of “spin” and hit a wr in stride.

You’re the same goober that criticizes a pga player for only driving a ball 275 yards… meanwhile your b!tch ass can’t hit it past the women’s tees

Last edited:
Good points, and recruiting absolutely dropped off under his watch. But is it even possible for a coach to drink more than Frost on a regular basis? How many country clubs was Frank banned from?
I know Scott, and I know enough about Frank. Was around for all of it. Yeah, Frank’s been given a pass somehow for the same sins committed by Frost, and he wasn’t a better coach. Just sayin.

Solich liked to drink but so did Bob Devaney. Nothing wrong with having a few if it doesn't affect your job performance. Was Solich showing up drunk at practices?
Don’t know don’t care. Wouldn’t rhule it out…

All I recall is how badly he VISIBLY hurt this program. Frost was NOT a worse x’s and o’s talent than Solich… he just f’ing gave up. $35M sometime does that, evidently. Neither of them were ‘moral characters’ as is apparently required by many fans here.

Solich was honored at halftime recently by a resounding ovation. Why the F*CK? Guy shoulda been booed out of the county the same way folks are butthurt about Frost. Hypocrisy I don’t understand.

All I recall is how badly he VISIBLY hurt this program. Frost was NOT a worse x’s and o’s talent than Solich… he just f’ing gave up. $35M sometime does that, evidently. Neither of them were ‘moral characters’ as is apparently required by many fans here.

Solich was honored at halftime recently by a resounding ovation. Why the F*CK? Guy shoulda been booed out of the county the same way folks are butthurt about Frost. Hypocrisy I don’t understand.
What you know is not common knowledge to all. If you asked the average Husker fan to compare the two coaches about their time in Lincoln, who would be thought of more favorably?

You are equipped with knowledge most don’t have. It’s a no-brainer that Solich would be welcomed backed because his skeletons are much more hidden than Frost’s.

Even in Frank Solich's worst year, we still won 7 games. We had fallen but we weren't in that bad of shape.

Why did Satt tell the QBs to fumble and throw the ball to the other team?

Gees he's such a an idiot. You'd think he'd know by now not to do that!
You’d think he’d learn.. but so far the data points say he can’t. Maybe one day …

Damn my lying eyes…

OM0fo0.gif
Lmao. Why you all up in your feelings? I said don’t take it personal, don’t need to take a little bitch approach.

You cherry pick one of a few highlights from the season. If you watched all the games this season, and you think HH is a power 5 starter, that says all I need to know about your football IQ, or lack of.

I’m sure you’ve seen the rumblings of young skill position players talking of transferring if we don’t get in a new qb. But sure, keep HH since he’s a local….

Reactions: Gary.Busey
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT