ADVERTISEMENT

Raiola will transfer at the end of the year

trolling.ashx
Either trolling or WHAT THE FYCK DID YOU WATCH?

Barney is among the few warriors on this team. I hate calling out this Football program but they need to be called out. Nothing in life is easy and if they are half assing it maybe they should do something else that they are more passionate about. Football is a tough sport with two results: you’re a Winner or you’re a Loser
They have the 2nd worse loss in modern day Husker history. Go ahead and call em out.

They have the 2nd worse loss in modern day Husker history. Go ahead and call em out.
What's the 1st. because this loss is by far the worst I have ever seen and I have been watching Husker football since 1969-1970. Maybe some OU game before that but that was before we actually were very good.

What's the 1st. because this loss is by far the worst I have ever seen and I have been watching Husker football since 1969-1970. Maybe some OU game before that but that was before we actually were very good.
By the way, NU was VERY good from 1962 through 1966. They played in the Cotton, Sugar and Orange Bowl during that period.

If Raiola was really interested in winning a title (BIG or CFP) he would have never come to Nebraska. We’re still miles away from that. I think he came because of his dad’s alma mater and not wanting to have to fight for his position (like at Georgia or Ohio State). He wanted a guaranteed start from day 1. He’s making more money here than he would have at those other schools.
He's going to be the starter at NU and at many of these schools he will be at risk of not starting. OSU has Julian Sayin, the other 5 star from last year. NU needs to build up its roster and make some coaching changes. Rhule needs to get the best OC possible and stop hoping Satterfield will improve.
Put 15 million into NIL and accept that what NU football means to this state is on par with what football means to the people of Ohio, Alabama, and Tennessee.
The OL play has to improve. Can we hire a second OL coach to help? We did that in the past. I don't think we can move Donovan and keep Dylan. What about dad? He was an NFL OL and a feisty player.
Regardless of what happens we should go ahead and get Kaelin some playing time and if that means burning his redshirt, oh well.

By the way, NU was VERY good from 1962 through 1966. They played in the Cotton, Sugar and Orange Bowl during that period.
The loss in 2022 to OU was on par. We were completely incompetent. That OU team wasn't even very good. We fired the DC after that game and were instantly better.
Missed tackles were far more of an issue than White's schemes. I saw guys whiff every play. Too much emphasis was on resting players in the off week.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT