ADVERTISEMENT

Raiola to Nebraska

1. I did not like the hire.
2. I also said I would give him a chance

so what is your point with this reply to what I said? Don't be so esoteric, just say whatever it is you want to say directly.

if you're just going to add more to the garbage being written on this thread, then please don't bother. I've spent 4 days straight traveling followed by 3 days sick with the flu after leaving a horrible family situation in Florida. So, not really into the games and bs right now.
What garbage?

Reactions: Walleye79
What garbage?
the thread is littered with garbage posts.. starting from the OP, who apparently fans on this board labeled a troll..

yet new head coach can throw up some emoji and troll away....

were you ever going to answer my question or was it just an unrelated word salad post?

the thread is littered with garbage posts.. starting from the OP, who apparently fans on this board labeled a troll..

were you ever going to answer my question or was it just an unrelated word salad post?
OP posted this last Thursday and hasn’t posted since, and you are mad people are calling him a troll? Dude… talk about glass hearts…

Reactions: headcard

what was your question?

Good gawd the new Beav. Just put everyone on ignore that doesn't agree or questions there post. Weak

I mean if you don’t want leadership insights from the marching band and aren’t cool with domestic abuse, maybe you should be ignored.

Reactions: Walleye79
ok, so you're not interested in dialogue, just playing games. Bye Bye JohJohnny

Bud, you're acting like a bratty little girl just because being called out for some pretty bad takes.

You hated the Matt Rhule hire based on a 2 minute video clip from a press conference a week before he was fired.

Bye bye nik

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT