ADVERTISEMENT

Raiola to Nebraska

If a young first rate QB emerges in 2023 at UGA, Raiola may look elsewhere. USC may be losing Caleb Williams after2023 so they may be the front runner. If we win the West, he might give us a second look.
USC just signed 2nd best QB of 2023 to sit behind Williams this year.. Probably would be #1 if Arch's last name wasn't what it is

I don't see Headcards posts.. he's on permanent ignore.

I didn't do any research, I just took the post at face value.. Sounded like he was looking for confirmation is all, but sorry I was being dense I guess.

But is he the one really trolling the fanbase or maybe it is the writers or who exactly is putting it in people's minds that Dylan has an interest here?
Dylan has interest here, there's your confirmation. NU is not 8n the lead, but are in the running.

Rhule will visit and start a relationship with Dylan and we will see how good a recruiter Rhule is and if he can sell Dylan with his plans and vision for the future of Nebraska football. I would not sell Rhule short when he communicates with athletes and families. Will Rhule be able to get Dylan to commit? who knows but one thing is for sure we do have a shot and Dylan's dad will be in Rhules corner.

Whazzup with UW’s 5 star QB hitting the portal?
Dont know. I will have to check it out. Was it the Huard kid?

Update! Yes, it is the Huard kid. His name is Sam and his dad is Damon Huard who played at U Dub and was a former KC Chiefs Qb. His uncle is Brock Huard. Damon and Brock both played for their dad Mike at Puyallup High School (Pew-al-up). The best quarterback from that era who played at both Puyallup and U Dub was Billy Joe Hobert. I think son Sam could see the handwriting on the wall with Penix coming back next year and the new coach recruiting his own quarterbacks. I am guessing he was thinking he wasn't going to play.

Last edited:
Dont know. I will have to check it out. Was it the Huard kid?

Update! Yes, it is the Huard kid. His name is Sam and his dad is Damon Huard who played at U Dub and was a former KC Chiefs Qb. His uncle is Brock Huard. Damon and Brock both played for their dad Mike at Puyallup High School (Pew-al-up). The best quarterback from that era who played at both Puyallup and U Dub was Billy Joe Hobert. I think son Sam could see the handwriting on the wall with Penix coming back next year and the new coach recruiting his own quarterbacks. I am guessing he was thinking he wasn't going to play.
Hard pass

Anyone with huard blood running through them is way too soft to play here

Kids uncle left skid marks up and down the field the second he saw the ‘97 blackshirts

Hard pass

Kids uncle left skid marks up and down the field the second he saw the ‘97 blackshirts
Talked to my little brother, the Husky in the family. He reports Sam Huard has a strong arm. I did not see him play this year, but last year when he went in to replace the starter when the Huskies were losing, I thought Sam overthrew his target too often.

Reactions: king_kong_
Talked to my little brother, the Husky in the family. He reports Sam Huard has a strong arm. I did not see him play this year, but last year when he went in to replace the starter when the Huskies were losing, I thought Sam overthrew his target too often.
Must run in the family.

my thoughts are that you will immediately get attacked by the glass heart fans on this site as they cannot take any bad news.. which it seems is pretty much what happened.

I agree, that kid is not coming to Nebraska.
Remember when you hated the Rhule hire?

He was a crazy person before that, but all that a man should be able to beat his wife stuff was just insane.
I didn't read that thread but I believe you. He was very annoyingly pro Mickey when the coaching search was going then never adjusted, even after the domestic incident happened. For some, winning a message board argument becomes more important than the program they care about itself. Crazy as it sounds.

I didn't read that thread but I believe you. He was very annoyingly pro Mickey when the coaching search was going then never adjusted, even after the domestic incident happened. For some, winning a message board argument becomes more important than the program they care about itself. Crazy as it sounds.
This is a good point. You rarely see Nikki say he was wrong. Most of the time he doggedly stands by his posts because he was right that one time about AM. There can be 20 posters telling him how wrong he is and they just go on ignore.

Increasingly, he is living in an echo chamber only reading posts from like minded people. I imagine he only sees 7 posts in this entire thread due to everyone else being on ignore. What fun is that?

I did not hate the Rhule hire I just did not do any cartwheels over it. Honestly, I don't know who the Huskers should have hired. I am going to give Rhule a chance. I've let him in the guest cottage, but after Riley and Frost before I turn over the keys to my Husker House to Rhule I've got to see him coach some games that have the scarlet and cream boys playing.

Hard pass

I don't blame him. The DL back in those days was borderline dirty, they took many QB's out of games with injuries. Almost like it was intentional. In addition to being faster and stronger than any D in the nation. I was fine with it.

1. I did not like the hire.
2. I also said I would give him a chance

so what is your point with this reply to what I said? Don't be so esoteric, just say whatever it is you want to say directly.

if you're just going to add more to the garbage being written on this thread, then please don't bother. I've spent 4 days straight traveling followed by 3 days sick with the flu after leaving a horrible family situation in Florida. So, not really into the games and bs right now.

1. I did not like the hire.
2. I also said I would give him a chance

so what is your point with this reply to what I said? Don't be so esoteric, just say whatever it is you want to say directly.

if you're just going to add more to the garbage being written on this thread, then please don't bother. I've spent 4 days straight traveling followed by 3 days sick with the flu after leaving a horrible family situation in Florida. So, not really into the games and bs right now.
He’s not worth it. You should block him. Oh wait, you can’t see this since I’m blocked… shoot.

Then this may increase the odds of Dylan landing here.
If we get this thing turned around next year and make a bowl, this would be a good place for him to land. He has a very likely chance of being a day one starter. When you go to the schools with multiple star quarterbacks, dudes get jaded and cut bait quickly.

ADVERTISEMENT