ADVERTISEMENT

Raiola to Nebraska

I trust no one aside from the national analist
Season 1 Thats Him GIF by Paramount+

Well he really did report this if you want to read the article

Feel free to link the article, because the article I read from today said this:

Simmons added that Lincoln Riley and USC as well as new Nebraska coach Matt Rhule are certainly still involved here but would put Georgia in as his prediction today if he had to.

My thoughts are, you came in obviously trolling, then you didnt even include a link to what youre reporting. And big whoop, lots of people are saying things. Everywhere. On the internet. Im saying things right now. <---See, look.
Bottom line is theres plenty of time for things to happen. And nothing has even happened yet. IDK what you were fishing for, but it was a pretty weak attempt at a non event. I did respond however so, grats.

All N can do is do their best recruiting this kid. DR has no real reason to come here other than he's a legacy. N has to prove themselves on the field.

Reactions: jsachisler
Chad Simmons on TOOS is reporting Raiola is down to UGA and USC with Nebraska not being a serious contender. Any insiders thoughts on this?
If a young first rate QB emerges in 2023 at UGA, Raiola may look elsewhere. USC may be losing Caleb Williams after2023 so they may be the front runner. If we win the West, he might give us a second look.

Chad Simmons on TOOS is reporting Raiola is down to UGA and USC with Nebraska not being a serious contender. Any insiders thoughts on this?
my thoughts are that you will immediately get attacked by the glass heart fans on this site as they cannot take any bad news.. which it seems is pretty much what happened.

I agree, that kid is not coming to Nebraska.

• Haha
Reactions: BleedRed78
my thoughts are that you will immediately get attacked by the glass heart fans on this site as they cannot take any bad news.. which it seems is pretty much what happened.

Slight distinction here... the OP making up nonsense does not equal "bad news." He's being attacked for being a troll who is stirring up shit. Not for the actual "news" that he dropped here like a turd on the front lawn.

The real clue is to watch Rhule and his staff regarding what they do relative to 2024 QB recruiting. If they start aggressively recruiting other 2024 QBs then Raiola is unlikely. But on the other hand if they remain relatively inactive on that front then they believe they still have a good chance. They should have a fairly good read on the situation given the Uncle as an assistant. So that's the best read we can get IMO.

Given the families' wearing of Husker clothing etc., I don't think they'd want to mislead the Husker staff in any way. Personally I expect the Raiola clan to attend the Spring game whether he's coming here or not but they'll be honest with the staff about where they stand.

He's a fan of another team who came here to rub our noses in it. Just look at the thread title and his posting history.

Slight distinction here... the OP making up nonsense does not equal "bad news." He's being attacked for being a troll who is stirring up shit. Not for the actual "news" that he dropped here like a turd on the front lawn.
Let's make an actual distinction here.

OP is referencing an outside source and asking for any insider knowledge to verify what he saw.

Let's make an actual distinction here.

OP is referencing an outside source and asking for any insider knowledge to verify what he saw.
Not sure why you're being intentionally dense in defense of an obvious troll. As Headcard pointed out above, this is a simple matter of 3 minutes research to see that the source, Chad Simmons, didn't say anything remotely close to the troll's claim. Again, here's what Simmons said:

"Simmons added that Lincoln Riley and USC as well as new Nebraska coach Matt Rhule are certainly still involved here but would put Georgia in as his prediction today if he had to."

How does that equate to "Nebraska not being a serious contender?" Answer: trolling.

Most new posters these days are trolls from other fan bases. Especially when they post things that are negative for Nebraska. Also, the title of the thread is mocking Nebraska in my opinion. It all smells.
ok, I guess I didn't jump to that conclusion when I read the thread, but I do think Nebraska is being trolled.. you dangle a 5 star in front of the fanbase and ppl are going to lose their mind.

Not sure why you're being intentionally dense in defense of an obvious troll. As Headcard pointed out above, this is a simple matter of 3 minutes research to see that the source, Chad Simmons, didn't say anything remotely close to the troll's claim. Again, here's what Simmons said:

"Simmons added that Lincoln Riley and USC as well as new Nebraska coach Matt Rhule are certainly still involved here but would put Georgia in as his prediction today if he had to."

How does that equate to "Nebraska not being a serious contender?" Answer: trolling.
I don't see Headcards posts.. he's on permanent ignore.

I didn't do any research, I just took the post at face value.. Sounded like he was looking for confirmation is all, but sorry I was being dense I guess.

But is he the one really trolling the fanbase or maybe it is the writers or who exactly is putting it in people's minds that Dylan has an interest here?

I didn't do any research, I just took the post at face value.. Sounded like he was looking for confirmation is all, but sorry I was being dense I guess.

But is he the one really trolling the fanbase or maybe it is the writers or who exactly is putting it in people's minds that Dylan has an interest here?
Why would you put Headcard on ignore? From what I’ve seen, he’s a solid poster who calls out trolls from other fan bases and posts good information.

Fair enough, moving on!

Reactions: NikkiSixx
OP couldnt be bothered to back up his claim with a link. Was called out on it, replied to one comment and then didnt bother to go back and edit in a source link. Since then, silence. I think Raiola coming here or not has been or is being discussed in other threads anyway.

OP couldnt be bothered to back up his claim with a link. Was called out on it, replied to one comment and then didnt bother to go back and edit in a source link. Since then, silence. I think Raiola coming here or not has been or is being discussed in other threads anyway.
I’ve got a feeling the OP is the type of nut who gets off from reading all the responses to his troll posts.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT