ADVERTISEMENT

Raiola Shouldn’t Survive the Bye Week

Oops. The Stalker has stepped in it yet again.
yards per play, yards per game both down.

sacks/game the same despite attempting nearly 10 fewer passes/game.

averaging 10 more penalty yards/game, too - ENTIRELY from the OL.

rushing yards/game up because we dedicate 10 players on offense to blocking and run the Quarterback. everything else (literally) is down because the line is incapable of blocking 1 on 1.

have to get yards somewhere. we max protect with 7 on every pass play. I credit Satt (and HH) for making chicken salad out of Raiola's chicken shit.

excited for our new OL coach. probably the single biggest spot on the team in need of an upgrade.

yep, really stepping in a steaming pile of the truth yet again. sorry in advance for how these facts cause you to feel, DingleFauc

Penalties per game is a solid complaint and one that falls on DR. Per the tweet above the yards per rush and pass are both up. Not good enough by any stretch but still improved from last year.

Penalties per game is a solid complaint and one that falls on DR. Per Rhule the yards per rush and pass are both up. Not good enough by any stretch but still improved from last year.
2022 Yards/Attempt - 7.8
2023 Yards/Attempt - 6.4

yards per pass are not up

Achem. Haarberg and no Palmer. Suck on it Stalker.
this is so funny.

you've been reduced to a petulant girl here. pouting about our starting quarterback at every possible turn.

there is no reason for anybody to listen to anything you ever say here again. it's all feelings driven.

great stuff, DingleFauc.

not for nothing:

2023 Haarberg Yards/Attempt: 6.6
2023 Casey Thompson Yards/Attempt: 6.4

Reactions: huntered
It’s a good thing then that Haarberg is playing behind an improved O line. Imagine what that number would be for a guy who could pass better.
We run 2-man routes and keep 3 in to help the line protect

Credit to Satt and Rhule for recognizing the need to severely compensate for our worst unit (talent and coaching) by far

The 10 additional penalty yards/game is putrid

Raiola is in way over his head and will be relieved by the new year. Can’t happen soon enough. He’s bringing in zero commits to fear losing - they’re all projects just like him.

We run 2-man routes and keep 3 in to help the line protect

Credit to Satt and Rhule for recognizing the need to severely compensate for our worst unit (talent and coaching) by far

The 10 additional penalty yards/game is putrid

Raiola is in way over his head and will be relieved by the new year. Can’t happen soon enough. He’s bringing in zero commits to fear losing - they’re all projects just like him.
worse yet those 10 yds all happen inside the red zone

Well you are going to be disappointed.
I’m afraid you’re right. Someone should ask him though “who was the last kid from our area who went to OU and actually played there?”. OU is a pretty easy sell right now. But he would be just another guy down there. He’s virtually guaranteed to be a multi-year starter at NU.

yards per play, yards per game both down.

sacks/game the same despite attempting nearly 10 fewer passes/game.

averaging 10 more penalty yards/game, too - ENTIRELY from the OL.

rushing yards/game up because we dedicate 10 players on offense to blocking and run the Quarterback. everything else (literally) is down because the line is incapable of blocking 1 on 1.

have to get yards somewhere. we max protect with 7 on every pass play. I credit Satt (and HH) for making chicken salad out of Raiola's chicken shit.

excited for our new OL coach. probably the single biggest spot on the team in need of an upgrade.

yep, really stepping in a steaming pile of the truth yet again. sorry in advance for how these facts cause you to feel, DingleFauc
Were second in the BIG 10 in rushing yards. Say whatever you want but I will take that every year.

There is still a lot to improve. but we have definitely made progress.

I’m afraid you’re right. Someone should ask him though “who was the last kid from our area who went to OU and actually played there?”. OU is a pretty easy sell right now. But he would be just another guy down there. He’s virtually guaranteed to be a multi-year starter at NU.
last kid from 500mi radius to go to OU and play:

nepo donnie has been spending a lot of time and money on Brix. losing him would be an abject failure, but shouldn't be at all surprising.

nepo donnie has zero recruiting experience, has zero connections and is learning to do many facets of his job on the fly.

Reactions: keilwitzg
There is a lot of things going on that many of us arm chair quarterbacks don't see both good and bad. I've said it many times that Matt Rhule will not be afraid to make changes with players and coaches but don't expect them during this season it would happen after recruits have been informed after the current season.

If the OL coach many fans want to fire was a jerk and players hated him I could understand dismissing during the season but Raiola is not a jerk players seem like him from all I've read and seen in interviews. jmo

Reactions: OzzyLvr
last kid from 500mi radius to go to OU and play:

nepo donnie has been spending a lot of time and money on Brix. losing him would be an abject failure, but shouldn't be at all surprising.

nepo donnie has zero recruiting experience, has zero connections and is learning to do many facets of his job on the fly.
That kid was recruited by Austin and I didn’t say 500 mile radius. We’ll see if he ever plays for OU. Keep bashing Raiola. It must make you feel better about yourself. 🙄

That kid was recruited by Austin and I didn’t say 500 mile radius. We’ll see if he ever plays for OU. Keep bashing Raiola. It must make you feel better about yourself. 🙄
You said “our area”

I will keep bashing Raiola because he’s grossly under qualified for his post, which is among the most important jobs in the program, & was retained solely due to who his nephew is (embarrassing)

Looking forward to having someone who knows what he’s doing (both coaching and recruiting) in charge of the OL in 2024.

Doesn’t make me feel good at all knowing the OL is being run by a glorified intern whose last name is the only reason he’s working here.

Reactions: keilwitzg
You said “our area”

I will keep bashing Raiola because he’s grossly under qualified for his post, which is among the most important jobs in the program, & was retained solely due to who his nephew is (embarrassing)

Looking forward to having someone who knows what he’s doing (both coaching and recruiting) in charge of the OL in 2024.

Doesn’t make me feel good at all knowing the OL is being run by a glorified intern whose last name is the only reason he’s working here.
Give it a rest Stalker and go listen to Rhule’s comments about Raiola this week.

Give it a rest Stalker and go listen to Rhule’s comments about Raiola this week.

If you haven't figured out by now that Rhule straight up piss on our legs and tell us it's raining when it comes to supporting his players/staff publicly, I don't know what to tell you.

Reactions: king_kong_
If you haven't figured out by now that Rhule straight up piss on our legs and tell us it's raining when it comes to supporting his players/staff publicly, I don't know what to tell you.

I’ve already heard him throw Satterfield under the bus for a few play calls. IF he didn’t think Raiola was doing his job he wouldn’t compliment him the way he does. For the record Hays KS is 281 miles from Lincoln and not exactly Husker country. Lots of Sooner and KState fans down that way.

• Haha
Jaren Kanak

Played in all 13 games, primarily on special teams and in a backup role at linebacker … totaled 24 tackles, one tackle for loss, two QB hurries, a forced fumble and a fumble recovery … made two tackles (0.5 TFL) vs. Baylor (11/5) … made two solo stops vs. Kansas (10/15) … led team with career-high 10 tackles, forced and recovered a fumble and recorded a QB hurry at Nebraska (9/17) … notched three tackles (0.5 TFL) vs. Kent State (9/10) … tallied four stops and a QB hurry in collegiate debut vs. UTEP (9/3).

Defensive Statistics​

DateOpponentTacklesSacksFumbleIntPassBlkd
SoloASTTOTTFLYDSTOTYDSFFFRYDSTOTYDSQBHBRKKICKSAF
09/02/2023 Arkansas St.0330000000000000
09/09/2023 SMU1340000000001200
09/16/2023at Tulsa2352.031.02100000000
09/23/2023at Cincinnati2570000000001000
09/30/2023 Iowa St.2130000000000000
10/07/2023vs Texas76131.051.05000000000
Totals1421353.082.07100002200

Looks like he's playing for OU and doing fairly well so far.

Seems to me every time Rhule heaps praise on someone (purdy) they don’t find themselves in a place to contribute (purdy)

The more Rhule praises someone the more I’m convinced their walking papers have been drawn up. Have seen zero evidence to the contrary.

Raiola just flat out doesn’t belong in a role at this level

Maybe 5 years from now it’ll be different (doubt it)

Seems to me every time Rhule heaps praise on someone (purdy) they don’t find themselves in a place to contribute (purdy)

The more Rhule praises someone the more I’m convinced their walking papers have been drawn up. Have seen zero evidence to the contrary.

Raiola just flat out doesn’t belong in a role at this level

Maybe 5 years from now it’ll be different (doubt it)
You’re lucky Purdy was injured when Sims got hurt or you might still be pissing and moaning about Rhule and calling him a liar.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT