ADVERTISEMENT

Raiola Season Props Posted

The only one i'd be comfy laying a significant amount of cash on is passing TD's....that works out to 1.7 a game and I have to assume he's going to toss at leaat one, every game, and there will be several 3TD games in there..and if we find ourselves down in several games, I can see Sat going for broke with his new toy and this group of fleet of feet receivers.

He could, if he wanted, crush the rushing yards, I just don't have a clue if he wants to run...but he could certainly average 16ish yards a game if he wanted to.

Passing Yards - Over
Passing TDs - Under
Rushing Yards - Under
Rushing TDs - Under

feel free to make your own.
dog-growling.gif

The only one i'd be comfy laying a significant amount of cash on is passing TD's....that works out to 1.7 a game and I have to assume he's going to toss at leaat one, every game, and there will be several 3TD games in there..and if we find ourselves down in several games, I can see Sat going for broke with his new toy and this group of fleet of feet receivers.

He could, if he wanted, crush the rushing yards, I just don't have a clue if he wants to run...but he could certainly average 16ish yards a game if he wanted to.
For reference, the passing yards total and passing TD total would each place DR in the top 7 all-time at NU for a single season

Playing all 12 games is the most important variable, as ever with these season long totals

For reference, the passing yards total and passing TD total would each place DR in the top 7 all-time at NU for a single season

Playing all 12 games is the most important variable, as ever with these season long totals
If he can get 5-6 passing TD's combined in the UTEP and UNI games, I think the over 20.5 could hit.

Rhule's last year at Baylor, he averaged....wait for it....1.7 pasing TD's a game, and that was his third year with Baylor and he had them rolling...

Maybe I'm not as hot on that stat as I was originally.

I don't really love any of them enough to put much $$ on after looking into this further. Meaning if I bet. it would have to be on a over of some sort otherwise you are literally rooting for your QB to under achieve and I ain't goin there

Rhule's last year at Baylor, he averaged....wait for it....1.7 pasing TD's a game, and that was his third year with Baylor and he had them rolling...

Maybe I'm not as hot on that stat as I was originally.

I don't really love any of them enough to put much $$ on after looking into this further. Meaning if I bet. it would have to be on a over of some sort otherwise you are literally rooting for your QB to under achieve and I ain't goin there
That was also with a walk on QB that transferred to Utah and didn't play, then transferred to Liberty and didn't play there either. No offense to Charlie Brewer, but he is not the QB that Raiola is. Even with that 1.7, (1.5 for Brewer), he still passed the 20 TDs for the year.

That was also with a walk on QB that transferred to Utah and didn't play, then transferred to Liberty and didn't play there either. No offense to Charlie Brewer, but he is not the QB that Raiola is. Even with that 1.7, (1.5 for Brewer), he still passed the 20 TDs for the year.

I wasn't sure who the QB was as I didnt get that far but was going to look at that, as well as some other seasons.

Those numbers in 2023 would have put Raiola

Passing yards 51st
Passing TDs 43rd

It would take to long for me to research the rushing yards or rushing TDs.

Passing Yards - Over
Passing TDs - Under
Rushing Yards - Under
Rushing TDs - Under
I know that you are being Randy Quaid in Major League 2, but you are absolutely NUTS if you think Raiola is going to throw less than 20.5 TD's. Only way that happens is if he gets injured. If what we saw was 16 TD's last year, and Raiola throws only 4 more Rhule will be looking for another job.

So I know you don't want to be a Kool Aid drinking sunshine pumper, but I also think you sound idiotic thinking Raiola is going to have similar numbers to last year

I know that you are being Randy Quaid in Major League 2, but you are absolutely NUTS if you think Raiola is going to throw less than 20.5 TD's. Only way that happens is if he gets injured. If what we saw was 16 TD's last year, and Raiola throws only 4 more Rhule will be looking for another job.

So I know you don't want to be a Kool Aid drinking sunshine pumper, but I also think you sound idiotic thinking Raiola is going to have similar numbers to last year
only 4 more would make 20, and thus under

I don't gamble, so here's my personal over/under list for the season.

Chicken wings eaten: 50
beers consumed: 24
x's I've mowed the lawn during a game because I'm pissed off: 4
x's I scream "GDit Satterfield! Run the effing ball on 3rd and short!": 10
x's I'm in the garage mad and my wife opens the door and says "We just scored, we're only down 10 with 5 minutes to play! and I say eff this team I'm not watching!" and she sighs and goes back in the house: 2

• Haha
Reactions: king_kong_

x's I'm in the garage mad and my wife opens the door and says "We just scored, we're only down 10 with 5 minutes to play! and I say eff this team I'm not watching!" and she sighs and goes back in the house: 2
24 beers?? I’ll clip that before conf play

Beers consumed all season at 24... I am taking the OVERS all day on that

It's my prediction, deal with it. Make your own. Jesus, get triggered much, Karen?

I am grown up and I see an opportunity to place a wager and possibly cash in? You have an opinion and so do I. Which means we are two grown adults who could put up our hard earned money to have bragging rights on who's opinion will end up indeed fact.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT