ADVERTISEMENT

QB and backups...

“Strenuously object?” Is that how it’s done? Hm? “Objection, your Honor!” “Overruled” “No, no. I STRENUOUSLY object.” “Oh! You strenuously object. Then I’ll take some time and reconsider.”

that's what i was going for.

I mean Vedral is following his coach that he committed to. Not his fault that Frost left UCF to go to Nebraska.

That's the only angle I can see us having a case for.

So Gebbia and POB shouldn't have to sit out either? It isn't their fault the coach who recruited them failed.

Well one of the three was going to classes at the school where he transfer too.

What difference does that make? The only reason to grant him a waiver is because his coach left. POB is taking classes at CSU and Gebbia will be taking classes wherever he ends up. If there is no 1 year penalty then players would be immediately eligible at their new school

Right? I mean, unless there is a family hardship that isn't well known I just don't see why he would be given a waiver

Frost alluded to Vedral transferring for "family" or "personal" reasons (maybe both, I don't recall which). Anyway, reading into the situation a bit, it seems that will be their pitch.

What difference does that make? The only reason to grant him a waiver is because his coach left. POB is taking classes at CSU and Gebbia will be taking classes wherever he ends up. If there is no 1 year penalty then players would be immediately eligible at their new school

Not during the spring all 3 were taking classes in Lincoln and going through spring ball ...At least Vedral was enrolled at the school he already transfer too..

Not during the spring all 3 were taking classes in Lincoln and going through spring ball ...At least Vedral was enrolled at the school he already transfer too..

Again, who cares, if there is not a one year penalty for transferring because your coach left, what difference does it make if the players leave in December, May or August?

Again, who cares, if there is not a one year penalty for transferring because your coach left, what difference does it make if the players leave in December, May or August?

Already told you the difference and apperantly you care because you keep posting...

Already told you the difference and apperantly you care because you keep posting...

Who cares where they are taking classes? You are trying to include bogus requirements that dont factor into the equation. No where does it say that the waiver for the 1 year penalty is only granted if the player has been taking classes at the new school for a semester. You don’t get to create or modify the rules just to attempt to strengthen your stance.

1 year penalty is 1 year penalty, a waiver of that penalty means the transfer is immediately eligible.

Nice attempt though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT