ADVERTISEMENT

Post your dream schedule ITT

huskerfan1414

Defensive Coordinator
Oct 25, 2014
Mid summer fun.

Rules:
-12 games
-Must be one FCS team. I dont like playing them but it helps keep the schedule “normal” for this era.
-Must be at least one mid major team. By that I mean a team not in the BIG, SEC, ACC, BIG 12, Or ND. Yes I know the big 12 has some former group 6.
-order is not important EXCEPT for last game of year. Put it in order if you want to otherwise.
-Make it somewhat realistic. Shouldnt strictly be the top 10 murderers row of blue bloods.

Mine (in order)

Wyoming
(Have had some fun home and homes with them vs some good teams including in 94 when Brooke won with a collapsed lung and Rex taking over in Laramie in 2011. Proximal great plains team.)

South Dakota State
(Great fcs team with Nebraska players and close proximity makes for an interesting matchup. Refs gifted us a win in the Bo years.)

LSU
(Love LSU. Swamp would rock.)

Texas Tech
(For some reason I enjoyed watching us play Tech when in the big 12. Lubbock can be underrated too if the stadium is full)

Michigan
(Would prefer them over OSU. Have had some good games).

Notre Dame
(My #1 team I want to play and want them in the B1G. Must be an October game for crisp fall air and leaves turning.)

Iowa State
(I always enjoyed playing them for some reason.)

Kansas State
(There was almost a rivalry.)

Oklahoma
(#1 every year team)

Kansas
(#2 team I want to bring into the B1G. Really enjoyed watching KU games and Lawrence is a good trip.)

Oregon
(Almost put UCLA but it was electric when they came to town)

Colorado
(Why not Oklahoma last game? This guarantees cold weather and its black friday, not thanksgiving. Loved the CU rivalry.)

This would be a heavy schedule, if too unrealistic put Arky or Okie st in for LSU.

Looking forward to playing these old big 8 schools again when we have two super conferences and a great plains division.

Opener- vs. Pacific. Just like old times.
Game two- At Wyoming. Great venue, easier opponent.
Game three- vs. South Carolina. Used to play them back in the day
Game four- vs. Utah State. Another opponent from yester year. Let's get 3 RBs to rush for 100 yards.
Game five- At Kansas (moved to Arrowhead Stadium so in effect its a neutral field)
Game six- Vs. Iowa State
Game seven- At Navy. Would be a cool venue for a Husker game. Haven't seen this before.
Game eight- vs. Missouri. Much tougher game than what we're used to with them.
Game nine- At Air Force. Again, just a cool place to see a game.
Game ten- vs. Oklahoma St. Tough home game.
Game 11- At San Diego State. Who wouldn't want to travel to San Diego in November?
Game 12- vs. Oklahoma on Black Friday. Of course.

Game 1 - Missouri St. Easy win against my alma mater. They're actually moving up to FBS, next year I think, as a new member of Conference USA.

Game 2 - at Tennessee. We were supposed to get a home and home vs these guys but I think it got cxld. Wouldn't mind some in game replays of past Orange Bowls vs them.

Game 3 - Ohio. Frank Solich bowl.

Game 4 - USC. Love the unis, the fight song, all of it. 2 bluebloods.

Game 5 - at Missouri. I attended Tommie's first start here. Some other memorable wins with Suh tossing around Gabbert in the rain as well as the catch in 97.

Game 6 - Wisconsin. I hate everything about their teams and their school. Also, since this is dreamworld, I get to officiate and will call 30 holds.

Game 7 - at UNLV. Vegas!

Game 8 - Colorado. Hopefully, this falls on Halloween.

Game 9 - Iowa. Continue the hate tour.

Game 10 - at Arizona St. Nice weather in November. Pull out the Fiesta Bowl tape.

Game 11 - Kansas. Nothing easier than a home game against the squaks.

Game 12 - at Oklahoma. Site of the Game of the Century, still our best win of all time.

Reactions: leodisflowers
1. Vs Wyoming
2. At Colorado
3. Vs NIU
4. Vs Northwestern
5. At Missouri
6. Vs Iowa State
7. At KSU
8. At Iowa
9. Vs Wisconsin
10. Vs PSU
11. Vs. Kansas