ADVERTISEMENT

How dumb do you have to be

While I cannot stand Isiah Thomas, in 1992 he was an established NBA superstar with two championship rings and a Hall-of-Fame resume. At this point Clark is a very promising but turnover-prone rookie on a last-place team.
True. She is also despised by many of the stars of the league as was Isiah by Jordan.

Telling about Clark is the way her teammates react to how she is fouled on the court. Recall seeing videos posted of her teammates not calling out back screens and don’t recall rushing to have her back on the hard fouls.

You’re right time will tell

Reactions: Mrs.Jeans15
to leave CC off the olympic team? Seriously every person involved should be let go and new blood found. She would be must watch TV, without her I don't give a damn. I might have caught 10 mins of their games in prior years.
If you are watching Women’s basketball just because of her . Pal you have zero life.

i have not watched a single minute of clark's pro career after watching a whole lot of her hawkeye play. the wnba is as revolting or more so to me than nba. these are not likable people.

the fact she was left off the olympic team probably means she's not good enough yet. i believe she herself said as much.

• Wow
Reactions: HBK4life
to leave CC off the olympic team? Seriously every person involved should be let go and new blood found. She would be must watch TV, without her I don't give a damn. I might have caught 10 mins of their games in prior years.
She is not even in the top 12 best players. She needs to earn it.

You say that knowing all of the players and following the WNBA for a while?

i have not watched a single minute of clark's pro career after watching a whole lot of her hawkeye play. the wnba is as revolting or more so to me than nba. these are not likable people.

the fact she was left off the olympic team probably means she's not good enough yet. i believe she herself said as much.

I've never seen a negative A cup. That's a man baby!!

Reactions: leodisflowers
I cannot be the only person lol'ing at arguably the wokest organization on the planet, suddenly getting religion when it comes to defending "picking the best person for the job over all else" Please.

So i'll say it, cause IDGAF. CC was left off the team because she's white, not a lezbo, and most of the league, which is made up of mostly black players, are petty and jealous of her.

That's my opinion anyway. YMMV..

I cannot be the only person lol'ing at arguably the wokest organization on the planet, suddenly getting religion when it comes to defending "picking the best person for the job over all else" Please.

So i'll say it, cause IDGAF. CC was left off the team because she's white, not a lezbo, and most of the league, which is made up of mostly black players, are petty and jealous of her.

with all due respect, you're not breaking ground with that take.

You have to dance around it on here. Too many snowflakes that are easily triggered and hit report.

For sure. This board is funny that way. Can't rule your take out for sure. It's definitely possible whether people wanna hear it or not. To think that stuff doesn't happen is putting your head in the sand. It happens both ways in all sports .

Holla

For sure. This board is funny that way. Can't rule your take out for sure. It's definitely possible whether people wanna hear it or not. To think that stuff doesn't happen is putting your head in the sand. It happens both ways in all sports .

Holla
Seems like she just isn't one of the 12 best. If they took her, its no more than having a token white chick on the team, kinda like the token white dudes on some of the NBA teams.

I'll spend as much time watching these American hating lesbos in the Olympics as I did with the women's soccer team, which is zero seconds. Care less if they win or lose.

They may be cutting off their nose to spite their face, but I wouldn't have been watching anyway, even though I devour the Olympics every time they come around. But when it comes to women's sports I'll continue to stick with actual entertaining options like volleyball, gymnastics, swimming, maybe some softball, etc. Women's bball is unfortunately just an un-entertaining product and I'll never understand why the powers that be won't just make the easy fix of changing the court/hoop dimensions. Oh well!

Reactions: baseball31ne
She’s not must watch tv, but certainly would have improved viewership

Reactions: 8990
Don't recall them? You spent several days here virtue-signaling and sanctimoniously wagging your finger at all the horrible misogynists.

But when that's your favorite pastime, maybe all the gasbagging lectures become a blur?
demeaning greatness has never been my passion.

How many speeches did we hear about growing the game? They just made a multi-million dollar international mistake by not taking Clark. You can argue that she MIGHT not be a top 12 player yet but that is subjective. What I do know, millions of people that would have watched, now could care less.

It also unfortunately shines more light on the hate and jealousy that these women have for her.

How many speeches did we hear about growing the game? They just made a multi-million dollar international mistake by not taking Clark. You can argue that she MIGHT not be a top 12 player yet but that is subjective. What I do know, millions of people that would have watched, now could care less.

It also unfortunately shines more light on the hate and jealousy that these women have for her.
I mean, no one is making plans to make sure they don't miss a female olympic BB game BUT I get what you are saying.

Look, women hate women and women really hate seeing other women succeed.

Reactions: hexumhawk
I do see a lot of "She is not even 1 of the 12 best players" and that could totally be true...

But 99% of the US population can't name the top 12 female players.

@op I do not know who CC is nor do I care, but to answer your question “how dumb to do you have to be”… just remember, we as a society have to write do not use in hair on Super Glue.

I do see a lot of "She is not even 1 of the 12 best players" and that could totally be true...

If you compare her stats to the guards chosen she is better, beyond any of that like the Dream Team the impact worldwide for girls playing basketball would have been huge. The wnba has been non-stop complaining for years about virtually everything and then they get this gift that can pay off for everyone and they piss it down their legs.

Yes and they want white people and black people up and arms at each other over a sport they really dont gaf about.

Its a trap for ratings. They saw how well it worked 2 years ago. LSU and Iowa.

Last edited:
Reactions: TampaBaySkers

I thought you coach high school football, BTF69? What you said is true, but let this string ,,,,,,,

If you compare her stats to the guards chosen she is better, beyond any of that like the Dream Team the impact worldwide for girls playing basketball would have been huge. The wnba has been non-stop complaining for years about virtually everything and then they get this gift that can pay off for everyone and they piss it down their legs.
Yes, stats wise she is better or at least close on about every major metric. Also, Tuarasi has played in multiple Olympics and Greiner has played in one game this season. That is without even getting in to the nasty things she said about her own country.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT