ADVERTISEMENT

Positive thoughts thread 😭

RedTheGreat

Walk On
Jul 29, 2019
I'm kinda worried after several years without a bowl we might find ourselves in unchartered territory and be bowl eligible.

Please validate my fears and share your thread sprinkles (nice thoughts) so that I can be, unburdened by what has been.

Thanks all.

• Haha
Reactions: Ki11ersker45
I was really gassy today, but they didn’t stink at all. So, no harm no foul I guess. And I’ll take that as a positive…

I was really gassy today, but they didn’t stink at all. So, no harm no foul I guess. And I’ll take that as a positive…
I can’t say I have the same confidence in my gastrointestinal situation. Had some crabcakes and coleslaw for lunch and smoked some wings for dinner and must say… I rate the trust of my farts at a solid 3.4/10 right now. Any single one could be a mistake.

One thing kids like is to be tricked. For instance, I was going to take my nephew to Disneyland, but instead I drove him to an old burned-out warehouse. "Oh no," I said, "Disneyland burned down." He cried and cried, but I think that deep down he thought it was a pretty good joke. I started to drive over to the real Disneyland, but it was getting pretty late.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT