ADVERTISEMENT

Positions of Need

I know one thing, I’m not going to make any judgements on the defense and what we need or don’t need until after I see how they do this year. Last year under Diaco our defense fell apart and quit playing. We could have some great players in the DBs, LBs and Dline but we just don’t know it yet. I want to see how they do under a great DC. We honestly could be pleasantly surprised after this season. Same goes for the Oline. We definitely have talent there, was it just bad coaching or what??
It was bad coaching and WHAT?? I am really jacked up about this season--we have seen "vanilla" according to SF hisself--if that's vanilla, I can't wait to see 31 flavors. GBR

Reactions: Sinomatic
FFS no one said you had to have the number 1 class in the country. The discussion is about pct of your scholarship athletes that are 4/5 star players. That’s it, nothing more. Hell, you can have a bunch of top 15 classes and still get to 50%. Stop trying to make it out to be more than it is.

Wrong.

How did 2010 Auburn win a NC with it's previous 4 recruiting ranking classes of....3, 23, 21 & 9???

How did 2016 Clemson win a NC with it's previous 4 Rivals recruiting rankings of....11,9,16 & 15?
Lol. My sheep and dairy goats hate visitors. Truly. They run like gazelles when approached. The only way I get close is when I bring them their daily grain. Then they act like I am the greatest person on earth.

As for the red koolaid.... I have drunk that stuff by the gallons before each season for the past 20 years. And I am now drinking gallons of red Frost aid. I am as excited about his hire as anyone. I see big things ahead for this program. I think we go 8-4 or 9-3 this year.

BUT .......... I am not drinking the red koolaid this year for the players. They have to prove it on the field to me this year. I think they will (which is why I think we go at least 8-4), but I ain't gonna be bangin' the drums and tambourines and getting all loopey-doopey excited this year (for once). EVEN WITH the Frost hire a huge part of me just thinks we are in for another year of disappointment. Those are my emotions. My head says otherwise, but I have been beaten down emotionally to where I just don't expect much.

Hang in there partner. Good times are coming your way soon. HCSF is NOT Clownahan or Smiling Mike. Better start loading up with your favorite 12 packs. Winking

Reactions: Pennsyhusker
Wrong.

How did 2010 Auburn win a NC with it's previous 4 recruiting ranking classes of....3, 23, 21 & 9???

How did 2016 Clemson win a NC with it's previous 4 Rivals recruiting rankings of....11,9,16 & 15?

Hang in there partner. Good times are coming your way soon. HCSF is NOT Clownahan or Smiling Mike. Better start loading up with your favorite 12 packs. Winking
200w.gif

Reactions: SOHusker11
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT