ADVERTISEMENT

PJ Fleck a toxic culture? I’m shocked

He also had 3 shitty seasons in six years, trying to run the ball. Are you a ****ing idiot? Don’t answer everyone on this board knows you are when it comes to anything.
You’re so wrong. Fleck took over a dumpster fire when he was hired. Scandal, transfers out, 6 offensive lineman and had to beg a 5 year graduate walk on to be play and be our starting QB. His first year never had a chance. But he won a bowl game in year 2 and we’ve been good ever since. I love how you include the useless and meaningless Covid year as one of his shitty seasons.

You’re so wrong. Fleck took over a dumpster fire when he was hired. Scandal, transfers out, 6 offensive lineman and had to beg a 5 year graduate walk on to be play and be our starting QB. His first year never had a chance. But he won a bowl game in year 2 and we’ve been good ever since. I love how you include the useless and meaningless Covid year as one of his shitty seasons.
How many Fleck bucks are you getting paid to post this on other teams' sites?

He has the only top 10 finish in 60 years at Minnesota by running the ball then after covid had 2 straight 9 win seasons running the ball. Are you retarded? Don't answer. When it comes to Fleck, we already know.

I don't care if he wears pants that flood. All I care about is what I see on the field. You're the one judging mens fashion statements
He’s .500 in the B1G and 3-9 vs their rivals

Good lord, Big Ten fans are insane...you sound like all the other Big Ten fans.

Bragging about 8 wins, jerking off about 9.

9 wins should be the norm, the expected, the "Ehhhh, not a great season" but you and Iowa and Wisconsin and Purdue and Illinois all jerk off about it.

That is why I think Fleck is brilliant. Here me out

Years ago, Will Smith and his agent researched and studied like 10 years worth of summer blockbusters and then basically figured out the formula that made those movies hits...then...they went and did those movies, starting with Independence Day.

Fleck (again, I think he is brilliant) did that, he even admitted that him and his wife had a list of certain jobs that they would consider, Minny being one of them. It makes sense!

1. Big time conference
2. Zero legit fan base
3. Pro sports area to take pressure off
4. ZERO expectations
5. Zero modern history of doing well
6. Tons of money
7. No media/sports talk show pressure.

This is why people who are like "Uggggg, who will ever take that NW job" are insane...they are going to give some guy a 5 year deal for 20+ million dollars for a job that has NO EXPECTATIONS and no fans.

He took over a good program winning 8+ a year and has won at the same rate. Yes I count all the seasons. Minnesota likes to pound their chest over beating Nebraska in the COVID year, why shouldn’t all the games that year count?

But why do you care what a Nebraska fan thinks of PJ Fleck? What’s the point of running over here trying to get other fans to validate him? You are part of the cult, good for you, I don’t buy into him or his act.

at least I know I won't be beating my wife or risking death by alcohol poisoning because we lose to Fleck again
Bill Murray Reaction GIF

I'm a Husker fan who wasn't against hiring Fleck......

This thread is pointless since everything in the article has been debunked

Literally nothing in the article has been “debunked” and if you actually are a Nebraska fan and not just a troll and thought hiring that dipshit would have been a good idea, you are a few cards short of a full deck.

Last edited:
I'm a Husker fan who wasn't against hiring Fleck......

This thread is pointless since everything in the article has been debunked
Are you saying that the players that said it is true were lying?

PJ himself came out and said that it was true and that the fleck bank was a "life lesson"

Reactions: headcard
Imagine the outrage here if this was PJ Fleck terrorizing his players with these conditions

Reactions: OzzyLvr
A lot of people already making excuses in case we lose to frickin Minnesota and PJ Fleck

They ought to be ashamed of themselves. The Frost culture of endless excuses for failure lives.

It should be no surprise that many of the posters already making excuses were grand wizards of the Frostie cult - they continue to be enemies of the program and a hinderance to regaining a winning culture
A low IQ Herk fan referencing grand wizards in a weak troll. You can't make this up! 😂

You ever faced adversity in your life? Ever had to overcome a tough situation, only to come out stronger and better for it? Most of us have. Its hardly terrorism.
Just today I ordered the Jimmy Johns Ultimate Porker WITHOUT lettuce. It came with lettuce - and not the big leaf lettuce that is easily removed - it was the shredded shit that is impossible to extract

So please don’t lecture me about dealing with adversity

I have a feeling the ship is sinking and will sink on MN this year. Their 42 year old bald QB and their 5'3 250lb RB with the rubber band knee are finally gone. Seems the love affair some in the media had with his approach is now gone and with this stuff coming out, HS kids and others will be running far away. I base this on nothing, but I will enjoy watching it sink.
"I base this on nothing..." Truest words in this thread.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT