ADVERTISEMENT

PJ Fleck a toxic culture? I’m shocked

A lot of people already making excuses in case we lose to frickin Minnesota and PJ Fleck

They ought to be ashamed of themselves. The Frost culture of endless excuses for failure lives.

It should be no surprise that many of the posters already making excuses were grand wizards of the Frostie cult - they continue to be enemies of the program and a hinderance to regaining a winning culture
Lololololololololololololololololololololololol!

• Love
Reactions: Laner2

You don’t do this by losing to Minnesota and PJ Fleck right out of the gates -

And we have no chance of ever gaining any respect as long as we have people who claim to be “fans” who are already making excuses for a possible loss

PJ has a new endorsement deal.
F2CqhWLXkAAqoWJ

You don’t do this by losing to Minnesota and PJ Fleck right out of the gates -

And we have no chance of ever gaining any respect as long as we have people who claim to be “fans” who are already making excuses for a possible loss
You are more hyperbolic than Fleck could ever be. “No chance of ever gaining respect”? Really? Fans don’t determine if the program is respected or not. The team does.

If a team loses their first game under a new coach against a conference opponent, and simply because some fans worried about it, will we never ever get respect again? You are the biggest douche troll on this board.

Fans who are reluctant to call it a win right out of the gates don’t change what Rhule will do here over the next 2 years and counting, no matter how much you beat that drum.

These same fans you are denigrating are also the fans who believe Rhule will turn this around quickly. Forgive us if we worry about the first game you dolt.

Reactions: BleedRed78
A lot of people already making excuses in case we lose to frickin Minnesota and PJ Fleck

They ought to be ashamed of themselves. The Frost culture of endless excuses for failure lives.

It should be no surprise that many of the posters already making excuses were grand wizards of the Frostie cult - they continue to be enemies of the program and a hinderance to regaining a winning culture
Hey dip $&it Minnesota is -7.5 favorites..

Reactions: timnsun
You are more hyperbolic than Fleck could ever be. “No chance of ever gaining respect”? Really? Fans don’t determine if the program is respected or not. The team does.

If a team loses their first game under a new coach against a conference opponent, and simply because some fans worried about it, will we never ever get respect again? You are the biggest douche troll on this board.

Fans who are reluctant to call it a win right out of the gates don’t change what Rhule will do here over the next 2 years and counting, no matter how much you beat that drum.

These same fans you are denigrating are also the fans who believe Rhule will turn this around quickly. Forgive us if we worry about the first game you dolt.
We led most of that game last year with our QBs going 11/26 and an INT

Those fretting about this game or posting point spreads should be banned from attending any Nebraska athletic event - they are toxic - they are planting seeds of doubt in our players’ minds

Look no further than some of the posts in this thread if the unthinkable happens and we lose this game

Those fretting about this game or posting point spreads should be banned from attending any Nebraska athletic event - they are toxic - they are planting seeds of doubt in our players’ minds

Look no further than some of the posts in this thread if the unthinkable happens and we lose this game
This year’s team has a new offense and new defense. Forgive me for hedging a bit wondering how great we will be out of the gate.

And I’ve already got my tickets to the minnesota game, that’s how toxic I am.

🖕🏼

This year’s team has a new offense and new defense. Forgive me for hedging a bit wondering how great we will be out of the gate.

And I’ve already got my tickets to the minnesota game, that’s how toxic I am.
The odds of winning that game have dropped knowing your negative energy will be in the stadium

• Haha
Reactions: BleedRed78
That is classic PJ. They were only missing a couple of guys on the two-deep (we actually had more starters out than they did for that game). But PJ spent all week telling everyone how short-handed they were and what a miracle it would be if they could compete. There were teams like Purdue playing without way more starters than Minnesota at that time, but they didn't do all the excuses-making and whining little PJ did.
Barry Switzer used the same technique, only it wasn't excuses it was a psy-op on the opposition.
Monday -Thursday he'd wail about how they aren't as good as most year and praise the competition to high Heaven. And you could see from comments of our players they were buying into it.
Then late in week he'd start reversing his stance. He'd say the opponent is good but the Sooners were superior.

Reactions: scarletred
Barry Switzer used the same technique, only it wasn't excuses it was a psy-op on the opposition.
Monday -Thursday he'd wail about how they aren't as good as most year and praise the competition to high Heaven. And you could see from comments of our players they were buying into it.
Then late in week he'd start reversing his stance. He'd say the opponent is good but the Sooners were superior.

Please don’t ever compare those two coaches again. Please and thank you.

Yeah, he's a weird coach but its that clashing against the snowflake generation. If he can produce a tougher product I can only cheer him on. If you don't like it, transfer and quite bellyaching.

You sure have an odd view of what this coach does. Clash against the snowflake generation? This clown is the biggest snowflake on earth.

He doesn’t produce a “tougher product”. He produces the same product as the guys before him and tells you it is “elite”. And having players clap for you and collect currency with your face on it has nothing to do with making players better or tougher, it’s just an insane, narcissist being an insane narcissist.

Last edited:
You sure have an odd view of what this coach does. Clash against the snowflake generation? This clown is the biggest snowflake on earth.

He doesn’t produce a “tougher product”. He produces the same product as the guys before him and tells you it is “elite”. And having players clap for you and collect currency with your face on it has nothing to do with making players better or tougher, it’s just an insane, narcissist being insane.
The definition of elite is open to interpretation - however he has won 11 games recently which we haven't accomplished in over 2 decades

he has also put up back to back 9 win seasons -- that along with an 11 win season hasn't happened at Minnesota in over a 100 years -

I guess for reference as we move forward with our new coach - an 11-2 season in year 3 isn't anything to get excited about

The definition of elite is open to interpretation - however he has won 11 games recently which we haven't accomplished in over 2 decades

he has also put up back to back 9 win seasons -- that along with an 11 win season hasn't happened at Minnesota in over a 100 years -

I guess for reference as we move forward with our new coach - an 11-2 season in year 3 isn't anything to get excited about

I don't care what you get excited about or what your expectations are. If you are impressed by the clown coaching Minnesota good for you, seems on brand.

As for what little PJ has actually accomplished. You chose to highlight 3 above-average seasons, while ignoring 3 below-average seasons. He also had 2 losing seasons and a 7-6 season. His results are just like the guys before him and they managed to do it without the disturbing cult culture.

I have a feeling the ship is sinking and will sink on MN this year. Their 42 year old bald QB and their 5'3 250lb RB with the rubber band knee are finally gone. Seems the love affair some in the media had with his approach is now gone and with this stuff coming out, HS kids and others will be running far away. I base this on nothing, but I will enjoy watching it sink.

Reactions: arf_man
Your not being honest with yourself if you don’t think this isn’t going to be a tough game..

I’m hoping we blow them out and start the Rhule era on a high note..
Fleck likes to eat clock like no other in the conference and I believe they will open it up more than past years with a good core of wideouts…
You spelled “cock” wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT