ADVERTISEMENT

PJ Fleck a toxic culture? I’m shocked

One would have to assume Minn wants to be better than they are with him

History will tell you they do not
And if he is annoying, which I feel like he would be, here is their "out" to get rid of him.

Since we have Minny fans that post here I will just assume they don't not have a Minny FB post board, so maybe the visiting Minny fans can tell us their thoughts.

Reactions: king_kong_
And if he is annoying, which I feel like he would be, here is their "out" to get rid of him.

Since we have Minny fans that post here I will just assume they don't not have a Minny FB post board, so maybe the visiting Minny fans can tell us their thoughts.
He is a dbag and I hope he gets fired and Minne craters.
But curious people’s thoughts about how soon Rhule puts up an 11-2 season?

I don't think RTB goes anywhere. I can't stand the dude, but so far there has been nothing but allegations. No proof of anything sinister. Outside of paying with Fleck Bucks to clear a drug test, none of the allegations are even fireable. Once again a big nothing burger, because people don't like the dude, they attempt to exaggerate stuff to make it worse than it really is. Outside of being a douchnozzle, which isn't anything that gets someone fired at Minnesota, I see nothing all that out of the ordinary.

I will say that RTB doubled down on the charges yesterday. IF there is ever any substantial and verifiable evidence of wrong doing, he will be gone quick. But until then, it is just former players with a beef because they didn't play enough or felt mistreated.

I don't think RTB goes anywhere. I can't stand the dude, but so far there has been nothing but allegations. No proof of anything sinister. Outside of paying with Fleck Bucks to clear a drug test, none of the allegations are even fireable. Once again a big nothing burger, because people don't like the dude, they attempt to exaggerate stuff to make it worse than it really is. Outside of being a douchnozzle, which isn't anything that gets someone fired at Minnesota, I see nothing all that out of the ordinary.

I will say that RTB doubled down on the charges yesterday. IF there is ever any substantial and verifiable evidence of wrong doing, he will be gone quick. But until then, it is just former players with a beef because they didn't play enough or felt mistreated.

I think skipping drug test, playing injured players against their will and using banned workouts could all be an issue. But I agree nothing will come of it. Just verification of what we already knew.

He is a dbag and I hope he gets fired and Minne craters.
But curious people’s thoughts about how soon Rhule puts up an 11-2 season?

Your act is so old. You act like the guy has sustained that level of success . Yes he took a program winning 8 very year and had one good season in year three . He is also barely above .500 in all the other seasons.

What do you get out of this constant trolling?

Last edited:
We led most of that game last year with our QBs going 11/26 and an INT

Those fretting about this game or posting point spreads should be banned from attending any Nebraska athletic event - they are toxic - they are planting seeds of doubt in our players’ minds

Look no further than some of the posts in this thread if the unthinkable happens and we lose this game
Teams generally play down to Nebraska. I think you underestimate how bad we have been...we are in the Northwestern category, like when teams play Nebraska they prepare and focus like they are playing Northwestern. Close losses don't matter because teams know they can turn it on and still win no matter how much they f___ around for three quarters. Players don't do it consciously, but football is such an emotional/focus driven sport that guys just make more mistakes and play with less passion against terrible teams. Coaches go out recruiting and prepare for better opponents during Nebraska week. They rest banged up starters and introduce new plays and get younger guys action. So you can't take any moral victories from a loss when you are one of the worst teams in the league perennially.

• Haha
Reactions: BleedRed78
Teams generally play down to Nebraska. I think you underestimate how bad we have been...we are in the Northwestern category, like when teams play Nebraska they prepare and focus like they are playing Northwestern. Close losses don't matter because teams know they can turn it on and still win no matter how much they f___ around for three quarters. Players don't do it consciously, but football is such an emotional/focus driven sport that guys just make more mistakes and play with less passion against terrible teams. Coaches go out recruiting and prepare for better opponents during Nebraska week. They rest banged up starters and introduce new plays and get younger guys action. So you can't take any moral victories from a loss when you are one of the worst teams in the league perennially.
🙄🙄 this is what happens when you give wandering idiots free phones.

Eat a 12 gauge for breakfast today.

Resting starters? As in Big 10 West teams resting starters? You do realize NU beat Iowa last year at Iowa and kept them from going to Indy? With an interim HC.

It is amazing how much shit talk there is here about how inept other coaches and programs are but the minute someone suggests that we should actually win those games these same posters are slamming on the breaks and labeling you a troll. Mind you these are the same posters that convinced themselves that year 4 and then year 5 was finally going to be Frost’s year.

• Haha
It is amazing how much shit talk there is here about how inept other coaches and programs are but the minute someone suggests that we should actually win those games these same posters are slamming on the breaks and labeling you a troll. Mind you these are the same posters that convinced themselves that year 4 and then year 5 was finally going to be Frost’s year.
Who says we shouldn’t ? B1G west is pure garbage, and we should be mopping the floor with these loser programs that combined have accomplish ZERO.

See 👆
Nebraska Football Deal With It GIF by Huskers

You sure have an odd view of what this coach does. Clash against the snowflake generation? This clown is the biggest snowflake on earth.

He doesn’t produce a “tougher product”. He produces the same product as the guys before him and tells you it is “elite”. And having players clap for you and collect currency with your face on it has nothing to do with making players better or tougher, it’s just an insane, narcissist being an insane narcissist.
They're tough in the trenches. You're too soft to see it.

you clamored for Fleck to be our coach

good to see you sticking to your guns, moronic as they may be

The only thing dumber than wanting little PJ then, is continuing to want him now. At least changing his tune and admitting he was wrong would have shown growth and reflection. I prefer that over doubling down on moronic takes.

Reactions: king_kong_
They aren’t. They are an average program with a douche bag coach. You are too stupid to see it.
He has the only top 10 finish in 60 years at Minnesota by running the ball then after covid had 2 straight 9 win seasons running the ball. Are you retarded? Don't answer. When it comes to Fleck, we already know.

I don't care if he wears pants that flood. All I care about is what I see on the field. You're the one judging mens fashion statements

Reactions: Minn1954

You don’t do this by losing to Minnesota and PJ Fleck right out of the gates -

And we have no chance of ever gaining any respect as long as we have people who claim to be “fans” who are already making excuses for a possible loss
First off, what's this "we" crap. You're obviously not a Nebraska Cornhusker fan so don't include me and 99% of the other people on here in your "we".

Secondly not sure who's making excuses. I plan to win and I'm assuming Coach Rhule does too

I'm predicting he gets shit-canned.
Well then you’re as dumb as they come. The contents of the article have been widely debunked by dozens upon dozens of current and former players and staff. This is a regurgitated article from 2018 where a firm was actually hired and found nothing to it. There is a specific faculty member at the U who has a vendetta against Fleck and floats this story to journalists every year looking for a bite.

The idea that Fleck’s job is in jeopardy because some no name journalist digs up old baseless accusations to write his hit piece is laughable.

First off, what's this "we" crap. You're obviously not a Nebraska Cornhusker fan so don't include me and 99% of the other people on here in your "we".

Secondly not sure who's making excuses. I plan to win and I'm assuming Coach Rhule does too
You do understand some of the most cynical fans have been around the city and program much more than the average homer? 3-4 wins a year does not lie. The culture and incompetence in north stadium over the last 10 years has been staggering. I mean starting with Bo's last two years, through Riley, through Frost the entire program has been run by opportunist grifters whose main goal is the siphon as much money possible before the inevitable happens. If this because of mindless fan support? The fact the program is treated more like a charity than a business. Changes in talent in Nebraska? Or just lack of accountability because Nebraskans know they don't deserve better? IDK, but this insistence that people who recognize incompetence before the obligatory losses to fcs are Iowa fans is ridiculous. Probably doesn't matter but at least I know I won't be beating my wife or risking death by alcohol poisoning because we lose to Fleck again.

Well then you’re as dumb as they come. The contents of the article have been widely debunked by dozens upon dozens of current and former players and staff. This is a regurgitated article from 2018 where a firm was actually hired and found nothing to it. There is a specific faculty member at the U who has a vendetta against Fleck and floats this story to journalists every year looking for a bite.

The idea that Fleck’s job is in jeopardy because some no name journalist digs up old baseless accusations to write his hit piece is laughable.
So how long have you been a rodent fan?

Well it is not "fake" or a "lie" it clearly happens to some degree. You have some players it did not happen and you have some saying it did happen, which clearly means something happened but it is the DEGREE of what happened that is the issue.

Two people can have the same thing happen to them but have very different reactions and feelings towards what happened. Which is totally normal.

As far as a hit piece, maybe but again that doesn't mean there is not some truth to it.

Also, it is really hard to claim it is "just a hit piece", it is not like the author is trying to topple some coaching giant, some legend.

Reactions: headcard
You do understand some of the most cynical fans have been around the city and program much more than the average homer? 3-4 wins a year does not lie. The culture and incompetence in north stadium over the last 10 years has been staggering. I mean starting with Bo's last two years, through Riley, through Frost the entire program has been run by opportunist grifters whose main goal is the siphon as much money possible before the inevitable happens. If this because of mindless fan support? The fact the program is treated more like a charity than a business. Changes in talent in Nebraska? Or just lack of accountability because Nebraskans know they don't deserve better? IDK, but this insistence that people who recognize incompetence before the obligatory losses to fcs are Iowa fans is ridiculous. Probably doesn't matter but at least I know I won't be beating my wife or risking death by alcohol poisoning because we lose to Fleck again.
Your reply has close to 0 relevance to what I posted. I don't know anyone who is happy or satisfied with what you say the last 10 years. For me it's longer.

I don't know what that has to do with our current situation. I think we've got the right AD and the right football staff in place now. GBR

He has the only top 10 finish in 60 years at Minnesota by running the ball then after covid had 2 straight 9 win seasons running the ball. Are you retarded? Don't answer. When it comes to Fleck, we already know.

I don't care if he wears pants that flood. All I care about is what I see on the field. You're the one judging mens fashion statements

He also had 3 shitty seasons in six years, trying to run the ball. Are you a ****ing idiot? Don’t answer everyone on this board knows you are when it comes to anything.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT