ADVERTISEMENT

PJ Fleck a toxic culture? I’m shocked

I don't care for the dude, but what exactly is the problem here? That article didn't really make it seem like it's a toxic environment.

Reactions: Bruce1981
I don't care for the dude, but what exactly is the problem here? That article didn't really make it seem like it's a toxic environment.

Seems like a toxic ass cult to me. I don't think he’s going to get run out of town or anything, but no parent in their right mind should send their kid to play for this asshat.

Making players memorize his dumb ass acronyms, giving them tests over his stupid self-help book, and making them run if they don’t do well on his crazy ass exams. Cult city.

Last edited:
Heartbreak_Kid-2007-VB-MSS-2-183.jpg
s-l640.jpg

Expected worse considering we're in the big 10. But it seems that saying better players get preferential treatment is probably something that happens on all teams.

Reactions: itseasyas1-2-3
I mean I'm glad they, as a team, were able to avoid any problems with substance abuse and violations by doing what....? Fleck bank? JHC. Absolutely rotten society.

Didn't read the article and maybe there is validity to what they are claiming, but with how Charmin soft the players are today, we seem to be seeing a lot more of these claims.

Reactions: GaRed
Didn't read the article and maybe there is validity to what they are claiming, but with how Charmin soft the players are today, we seem to be seeing a lot more of these claims.

Examples? Only ones I can think of were Iowa and NW and those were both pretty freaking bad.

I dont see guys like Saban, Smart, Riley, etc dealing with this stuff. Maybe that’s because their programs are focused on recruiting, developing and winning and not weird ass cult shit like this. You can always just sit a kids ass on the bench or drop him on the depth chart to send a message and avoid all the cult, racism and sexual assault stuff. Just a thought.

Last edited:
How does this turn out? 1 like iowa and sweep it under the rug 2 fleck gets fired like fitz did

It will be nothing. They swept him making injured players play under the rug a couple years ago and most of this stuff was already known. I think his cult would ignore just about anything, after all no other Minnesota coach could ever do what he does, right?

it's a problem area if alot of barbie fans are putting rushing yards on us.
we need to just stop, reflect, reform..and run the ball

Reactions: Huskerfan2112
From reading this board - Fleck is a coaching buffoon with an extremely toxic culture

It was an extremely close game last year even having to play Smothers and Purdy and we return more starters than Minn

Now with this huge distraction with Fleck - We should easily win this game unless inconceivably our coaching and culture are much worse than they have at Minnesota.

Marking it down as a W
Massive failure if we don’t win this game

From reading this board - Fleck is a coaching buffoon with an extremely toxic culture

It was an extremely close game last year even having to play Smothers and Purdy and we return more starters than Minn

Now with this huge distraction with Fleck - We should easily win this game unless inconceivably our coaching and culture are much worse than they have at Minnesota.

Marking it down as a W
Massive failure if we don’t win this game
Odds makers say your full of $&it..

This isn’t going to be some big distraction that some here are making it to be..
This game will go down to the last possession..

You really love minnesota

They haven’t been relevant since a bunch of draft dodgers filled their roster

Must hate America, too
Your not being honest with yourself if you don’t think this isn’t going to be a tough game..

I’m hoping we blow them out and start the Rhule era on a high note..
Fleck likes to eat clock like no other in the conference and I believe they will open it up more than past years with a good core of wideouts…

We better win this game. If we don’t, there will be somewhere around 17 threads Michelle will start about how we should shutter the program and how terrible Rhule is and how we are more toxic than ricin.

No doubt he’s setting the table so that if by chance we haven’t gelled yet in our very first game under Rhule and lose to a conference opponent we haven’t beaten in 5 years, his keyboard is gonna get a workout.

Peejay might be extremely punchable, but he’s shown he’s a decent coach.

One of the most embarrassing losses in our horrendous run was when we lost to Minnesoda when they had most of their team out due to Covid and they still beat us with their cheerleaders and waterboys.

Reactions: regionsdoc
Peejay might be extremely punchable, but he’s shown he’s a decent coach.

One of the most embarrassing losses in our horrendous run was when we lost to Minnesoda when they had most of their team out due to Covid and they still beat us with their cheerleaders and waterboys.

That is classic PJ. They were only missing a couple of guys on the two-deep (we actually had more starters out than they did for that game). But PJ spent all week telling everyone how short-handed they were and what a miracle it would be if they could compete. There were teams like Purdue playing without way more starters than Minnesota at that time, but they didn't do all the excuses-making and whining little PJ did.

That is classic PJ. They were only missing a couple of guys on the two-deep (we actually had more starters out than they did for that game). But PJ spent all week telling everyone how short-handed they were and what a miracle it would be if they could compete. There were teams like Purdue playing without way more starters than Minnesota at that time, but they didn't do all the excuses-making and whining little PJ did.
True they were never undermanned like he made it out to be..

A lot of people already making excuses in case we lose to frickin Minnesota and PJ Fleck

They ought to be ashamed of themselves. The Frost culture of endless excuses for failure lives.

It should be no surprise that many of the posters already making excuses were grand wizards of the Frostie cult - they continue to be enemies of the program and a hinderance to regaining a winning culture

A lot of people already making excuses in case we lose to frickin Minnesota and PJ Fleck

They ought to be ashamed of themselves. The Frost culture of endless excuses for failure lives.

It should be no surprise that many of the posters already making excuses were grand wizards of the Frostie cult - they continue to be enemies of the program and a hinderance to regaining a winning culture
Dog Nut Shot GIF - Dog Nut Shot GIFs

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT