ADVERTISEMENT

Peanut butter whiskey??

Gotta get screwball if you try it. I’m not a whiskey guy, but I tried a sample and liked it. I really like peanut butter though.

I really like peanut butter and I thought it was terrible. I drank it with grape and had another with strawberry soda.

I have some screwball and I hate it! Got it as a gift from someone that heard it was good. I really dislike flavored whiskeys or even sweet whiskeys though. If you like the flavored whiskeys, like vanilla crown or something like that, you might like screwball.

Got a bottle. It was really fun at first. I like peanuts and peanut butter. However, the novelty wears off after a while and you realize it's too sweet. Probably loaded with sugar. Not terribly refined. I'm sure there's an analogy somewhere.

Tried it. Straight shot. Nasty crap. I'll pass.

If you chill it and just take it as a shooter it's ok, other than that, not worth the $35 for skrewball. No foolin though, try toasted caramel black velvet. If you like a slow sipping drink after dinner BV-TC with 1 ice cube is great. (Yes I know how crappy* BV is, I'm serious, try it)

I like it for what it is. Don't drink it if you expect it to taste like a good whiskey, but I feel like that should be a given.

It's a good mixer IMO, I've drank it straight and I enjoyed it but I don't do that regularly. Its VERY sweet for sure, in addition to the peanut butter it has what I would call a praline flavor. I mixed it with some of the chocolate syrup you use for coffee/Italian sodas/etc. and it was basically an alcoholic Reese's Peanut Butter Cup.

I had it once in coffee as an after dinner drink. It was alright. Not something I’d go out of my way for. But I liked it in coffee.

Never tried it, but will have to pick up a bottle sometime. What’s everyone’s go-to for regular whisky? Looking to branch out and need some suggestions.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT