ADVERTISEMENT

Pays to flash

giphy.gif

While she is not even "hot"

Hot girls literally HAVE IT MADE!

I know, I know...everyone that posts here has a smokeshow wife that doesn't use her looks to her advantage...BUT

In real life...hot girls walk on water.

I know, I know...everyone that posts here has a smokeshow wife that doesn't use her looks to her advantage...BUT

we just need to genetically engineer more of them so they aren't so rare.

Counterpoint...

No matter how hot she is, somebody out there is tired of f*cking her
A-****ing-men! That is so true.

I know this super hot girl, like a 10. Her husband can't wait for the divorce to be finalized and he is so over her. I bet they have not even banged in 5 years.

Well, not banged each other, haha

The ultimate privilege

• Haha
Reactions: BTF69
Anybody remember the "Girls Gone Wild" bus being parked at 14th and "O" Streets back in the day? Unfortunately for them, the wholesome Nebraska girls were a tough sell. The crew looked disappointed. "Plenty o' whores in Ioway," I said.

A-****ing-men! That is so true.

I know this super hot girl, like a 10. Her husband can't wait for the divorce to be finalized and he is so over her. I bet they have not even banged in 5 years.

Well, not banged each other, haha
LOL!

There's so many deviants out there I could retire if my wife would be willing to open an OF that was just her feet. She'd rather take the chance of me dying early for my pension and life insurance policies.

There's so many deviants out there I could retire if my wife would be willing to open an OF that was just her feet. She'd rather take the chance of me dying early for my pension and life insurance policies.
Lol. I say the same thing. Chicks can make so much money online without even nudity or sex. My wife is way too conservative but I would have no problem with some weirdo jacking off to her feet.

Oh my god, sooooo true! And pregnant women, HUGE fetish for some!

Reactions: Bruce1981
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT