ADVERTISEMENT

OT - 50 million surplus

redwine65

Offensive Coordinator
Jun 23, 2010
after Nebraska football pays for all sports (besides volleyball)..there's a 50 million surplus..

could this money be used to buy nice houses/apartments each year..for the first team football players to live in...
and call it facilities???

Glad to see the cash is there. Means the fans and sponsors are dropping serious coin. Let’s get the team moving the right direction.

Some advanced things for the program would be great. Help with recruiting and retention of players.

Reactions: Huskers123456
after Nebraska football pays for all sports (besides volleyball)..there's a 50 million surplus..

could this money be used to buy nice houses/apartments each year..for the first team football players to live in...

what-tom-cruise.gif

Excellent idea.
I support any and all shady or creative ways to buy players to win titles.
Or have the fans save money on tickets at least until they get a winning product.

Wont hold my breath on either, but sure the administrators will keep giving themselves raises.

No! Start a football endowment. Get Berkshire to advise on it.

Excellent idea.
I support any and all shady or creative ways to buy players to win titles.
Or have the fans save money on tickets at least until they get a winning product.

Wont hold my breath on either, but sure the administrators will keep giving themselves raises.
I just want to figure out a way to use this 50 million to produce more wins on the feild..legally and within ncaa guidelines

Reactions: huskerfan66

Do you get booted out if you no longer start?

Reactions: redwine65
It was imperative that we built the new football facility especially with the money that’s being made, it’s just not all NIL endorsements..

Both need to go hand in hand…

The problem of doing everything for the football program ( like building an exclusive building to house) is the women’s sports will be the first ones to cry that their not being treated fairly and they deserve a place to be in too knowing they do nothing for the bottom line..( Volleyball team is the exception)..

The Torch and Pitchfork crowd will have to turn to the seating reduction or something now that BB is winning, Athletic Dept is making it hand over fist and recruiting is taking off. Pretty soon they will only have the Bowling team or something to rage against.

The Torch and Pitchfork crowd will have to turn to the seating reduction or something now that BB is winning, Athletic Dept is making it hand over fist and recruiting is taking off. Pretty soon they will only have the Bowling team or something to rage against.

aHR0cHM6Ly9zdG9yYWdlLmdvb2dsZWFwaXMuY29tL2h1c2tlcnMtY29tLXByb2QvMjAyMy8wOS8yMC9Iam1USVpnMWNqT1NncjNidTVqdWFkOW9HYUZxYkZPdU5Kb1VRSDM5LmpwZw.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: redwine65
Deion's arrival didn't mean their entire history of this stuff was going to just disappear overnight...athletics and their budgets have always been a second class citizen / after thought there...however, that town has so much freaking money....it just doesn't make sense that they aren't better at this. That school should have a very respectable football program. The dolts who run that place are a bunch of freaking out of touch idealists who need to get out of the way.

maybe with a 50 million surplus we could start a hockey team at pinical?
dr. tom made sure they put in the ice..
and between Nebraska and Alaska I bet there alot of kids who want to play hockey..
maybe it could produce a tough player or two with balance for the football team..
and maybe it would be good enough to support itself. we are in the right conference for it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT