ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Video & Sound from Mars

Also, wondering a bit about the decision to include an audio microphone. It's cool and all, but what exactly did they anticipate needing to hear? Dead microbes tell no tales.

Reactions: dinglefritz
Not sure I like the looks of the welcoming crew.
tbzigacesr90hog3glmm.jpg

Reactions: ThereIsNoPlace
Same place as the moon landing, presidential votes, 9/11, Kennedy assassination, Covid creation lab, Jimmy Hoffa’s body, and Ted Williams head. What did I miss?
I'm going to do "my own research" on this one. If I find a YouTube video made by a chiropractor claiming that the Mars landing was fake, I'll let you guys know. And don't diss the 9/11 conspiracy stuff. Did you see a plane hit the Pentagon? And what happened to the wreckage? This is all a put on by the same people who created the coronavirus from a lab under the Denver airport.

Also, wondering a bit about the decision to include an audio microphone. It's cool and all, but what exactly did they anticipate needing to hear? Dead microbes tell no tales.
There very well could be living microbes if there's water there under the surface. I'm not sure what difference that makes.

Just once I wish NASA would take the opportunity to do something goofy with these videos, like put Waldo in there or show cookie monster charging at the rover in a rage.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT