ADVERTISEMENT

When I sat behind the bench at the Purdue game, his and Reimer’s demeanor on the sidelines stood out to me the most. That defense really plays for each other and those 2 are true leaders. Always rallying the troops like the QBs of the Defense, football smarts off the charts, a warrior.

He didn’t have blazing speed, especially after the knee injuries, but that was about his only weakness. There’s a reason why 5 different coaches/coordinators kept putting trust in him. I hope to see him as a GA in a year or two.

Has played his last down of football. Tough end to his career. Should have drawn a 15 yarder running Braelon Allen over in OT.
He was tripped intentionally by Allen and shoulda been called for it, not the other way around as you suggested and that was the reason he re-tore an ACL. Had that been called that woulda put them beyond the 40 on 3rd down and at most they woulda only gotten a FG.

Reactions: BleedRed78
He was tripped intentionally by Allen and shoulda been called for it, not the other way around as you suggested and that was the reason he re-tore an ACL. Had that been called that woulda put them beyond the 40 on 3rd down and at most they woulda only gotten a FG.
I assumed that is what the OP meant. He mowed over Allen, got tripped on his way to QB, ACL torn, flag should have been thrown. Crap way to end a career.

I assumed that is what the OP meant. He mowed over Allen, got tripped on his way to QB, ACL torn, flag should have been thrown. Crap way to end a career.

That's exactly what I meant - not sure how what I said could be read any other way.

He didn't tear it on that play though, I think it was one or two plays later.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT