ADVERTISEMENT

OT: The PGA Tour, LIV Golf and the NCAA

what happens with college football is yet to be determined. it is certainly in transition. the death of the p12 was not a good omen.

as for golf, i'm not sure other than seeing my own interest wane. i represent a very large core of golf fans, the plus 60s crew.

my sense is that both sports are going the way of major league baseball. you can read into that whatever you choose.
I understand you do not like it

But you do not represent any more than 1 very specific sports fan

yep

PGA still clueless

these guys have to be so pissed
I'd laugh if after the payment Tiger joined somehow with LIV. PGA Tour can only gurgle those Tiger nuts for maybe a few more years before he is irrelevant. Outside of Scottie, who do you tune into watch is my question for the LIV haters?

Fowler - Isn't good anymore and doesn't win shit
Rory - Maybe still has a little luster
JT - Lost his game and isn't likeable.
Speith - Kind of a headcase, but isn't able to carry the PGA Tour

Who are the other "stars" does the PGA have? To me none. There are fantastic golfers for sure, but none that I tune into watch.

Reactions: king_kong_
I'd laugh if after the payment Tiger joined somehow with LIV. PGA Tour can only gurgle those Tiger nuts for maybe a few more years before he is irrelevant. Outside of Scottie, who do you tune into watch is my question for the LIV haters?

Who are the other "stars" does the PGA have? To me none. There are fantastic golfers for sure, but none that I tune into watch.
I'm sure all the hardcore PGA Tour fans are too busy watching the team event in New Orleans right now

oops wait that can't be right

Has Hovland gone to LIV yet? His game is ridiculous, when he’s on.

I'm sure all the hardcore PGA Tour fans are too busy watching the team event in New Orleans right now

oops wait that can't be right
More people will watch that than any LIV tournament ever. The LIV tour where there are 300 people at the event and 10,000 watching worldwide on their computers. Total fail.

I’ve tried to watch some LIV and to me it sucks. Much rather watch Rory, Scottie, Xander, Homa, Morikawa, Ludvig, Hovland, Sahith, Finau, Zalatoris, JT, Speith, Fitzpatrick etc. Theres some damn good golfers in that list and the young bucks like Ludvig and Sahith have my attention

Reactions: kruller
Ha, was LIV even in the Open? To Kong and Tim, I wouldn't mind a response although neither of you seem smart regarding the subject. To a couple of the other tards, maybe Walleye and some dork I can't remember, LIV is is a rec league where there are like three outstanding golfers, or maybe one, where they don't play real championship golf. If you left, you left. Quit crying because how the LIVers finished in the majors this year was comical. Rahm, Gooch, Johnson, Smith, Koepka, Mickleson, Niemann, Reed, etc., embarrassing. DeChambeau was the only player all year who was worthwhile and i guarantee you, he is regretting his decision even if he got $100M. Quit crying that you want to come back when you left for the money. Embarrassing performances in the majors this year.

Ha, was LIV even in the Open? To Kong and Tim, I wouldn't mind a response although neither of you seem smart regarding the subject. To a couple of the other tards, maybe Walleye and some dork I can't remember, LIV is is a rec league where there are like three outstanding golfers, or maybe one, where they don't play real championship golf. If you left, you left. Quit crying because how the LIVers finished in the majors this year was comical. Rahm, Gooch, Johnson, Smith, Koepka, Mickleson, Niemann, Reed, etc., embarrassing. DeChambeau was the only player all year who was worthwhile and i guarantee you, he is regretting his decision even if he got $100M. Quit crying that you want to come back when you left for the money. Embarrassing performances in the majors this year.
I seriously doubt any of the LIV players are regretting their decision.

Reactions: Tetonia
liv seems to be slipping into obscurity. seeing ole balls phil out their embarrassing himself was sad. but bryson dechambeau, cam smith, tyrrell hatton didn't even make the cut which is even worse because they are liv's lifeline, right? oh well, i didn't miss them until this thread hit my email.

liv seems to be slipping into obscurity. seeing ole balls phil out their embarrassing himself was sad. but bryson dechambeau, cam smith, tyrrell hatton didn't even make the cut which is even worse because they are liv's lifeline, right? oh well, i didn't miss them until this thread hit my email.
I'm not really a LIV supporter, mainly because I have despised Mickelson for decades. But couldn't slobbering LIV fanboys argue that the LIV Tour is simply undervalued ?

Maybe they'll start daily threads pointing to the Saudi money as proof that their theory MUST be correct.

I seriously doubt any of the LIV players are regretting their decision.
Because you are a loser like the LIVers like the Garcia, Westwood, etc. who never were good and took the money. People who had a chance like Rahm and Smith are losers now....iike you. Dechambeau lost more money in endorsements than he will ever make in LIV. Chumps didn't regret their decision but even Rahm did at $500M, guaranteed.

Because you are a loser like the LIVers like the Garcia, Westwood, etc. who never were good and took the money. People who had a chance like Rahm and Smith are losers now....iike you. Dechambeau lost more money in endorsements than he will ever make in LIV. Chumps didn't regret their decision but even Rahm did at $500M, guaranteed.
A LIV player literally just won the US Open less than 6 weeks ago

Rahm finished T7 this weekend

Sorry about your LIV derangement syndrome, Lou

Reactions: 1Ramsker3
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT