ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Taco bell changing their add.

huskerfan66

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Dec 8, 2004
Think they're getting pushback. Not as much footage of the thing in beige going into superbowl

Think they're getting pushback. Not as much footage of the thing in beige going into superbowl
Guess I haven’t seen the Taco Bell commercial. But I’d like to eat the Wendy’s girl’s taco!
u5chzB6P_400x400.jpg

Taco Bell’s most memorable and influential commercial campaigns is the “Yo Quiero Taco Bell” series featuring the adorable and sassy Chihuahua. Launched in the late 1990s, this campaign not only showcased the brand’s Mexican-inspired menu but also became a pop culture phenomenon. The Chihuahua’s catchphrase, “Yo Quiero Taco Bell” (meaning “I want Taco Bell” in Spanish), quickly became part of the cultural lexicon, solidifying Taco Bell’s place in the fast-food landscape.

Shut up!

That is insane.

But clearly, those HS kids that work at TB totally need a "living wage" and should be making 16 dollars an hour...while living at home with zero bills.
The majority of the people working at Taco Bell these days are adults (at least in the Denver metro area) especially in the morning to lunch shifts. In the 4pm to closing not too many HS kids at the ones I go to in my service area. Kids would rather not work there for the most part.

The majority of the people working at Taco Bell these days are adults (at least in the Denver metro area) especially in the morning to lunch shifts. In the 4pm to closing not too many HS kids at the ones I go to in my service area. Kids would rather not work there for the most part.
Sounds like you make a run for the border a lot! NICE!

Mostly on the equipment repair side, but I get some occasionally. Thankfully, most of the ones I frequent keep their places clean and in good shape, but there are a few that I wouldn't eat at. Eek
I can only imagine some of the things you have seen!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT